Ratings for Dr. Minh Ta

First of all, he sits and talks to you, and he hates the computer taking his attention away from you. He knows exactly how to prioritize your care and something I love about this doctor. He would tell you the evidence based and the pro/cons of your treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Hidden gem in Leesburg, previously known as NOVA medical provides excellent care. From the receptionist to the nurse to Dr. Ta whom I saw and utterly impressed with his bedside manner. I like the fact that he lays down options for treatments and let me decide along with his medical expertise. I will see him from now on!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I went to see Dr. Ta after my friends at work have recommended. He was warm, thorough, compassionate and seems to be sincere. He explained very clearly the diagnosis, the pro and cons of the treatment and explained the direction on how to take the medications. He also explained the side effects and he anticipated the results of treatment. I was very impressed with his approach.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Ta really cares about you and he is very genuine. He does not have a problem letting you know what he thinks or how he feels if you scratch him the wrong way. Other than that, very smart doc and caring!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

NOVA or now Inova Leesburg is a hidden gem, wonderful staff, friendly physicians, Dr. Ta is compassionate and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

thorough, personable, kind, funny and down to earth. I love it when he said "If you trust me on this, we dont have to play any defensive medicine game", that means less of unnecessary testings and procedures. He will tell you exactly what's worth your money to maintain or improve your health care. That's pretty rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Great doctor, very compassionate, thorough and personable. I am bringing my family to him from now on.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

If you're looking for a compassionate caring physician, Dr. Ta is your man. No doubt one of the top if not the top doctor at NOVA, dont let his young age fools you, the man knows his medicine.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Ta seemed knowledgeable and was pleasant. However, he clearly is strictly in the business of racking up charges. Sent me for two procedures only to tell me after I didn't need one of them. Thanks, there goes a few hundred dollars. And also charged my insurance/me for asking questions during a routine physical. That is terrible!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Great visit. Great staff!!! Dr Ta listened and answered. He was efficient and pleasant. Staff is helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016