Ratings for Dr. Minh Ta

You got to call early and book in advance, he is booked real fast, wonder why! Most people will never leave this doctor, some will not want to see him again, you'll find that out after 1 min into the encounter. If you click with him, you'll get the best care any GP can offer, I am a happy patient for 3 years!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

The Gordon Ramsay of primary care! This doctor is knowledgable, straight talker and definitely puts the interests of patients above his.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I came for a hospital follow up today, I have never met Dr. Ta before, the hospital discharge nurses recommend him to me since I have no PCP. He was warm and compassionate, but what struck me the most is that he knows everything about my hospitalization down to the details of my blood counts, xrays. I did not expect that, very happy what this doctor and I be seeing him from now on, dont care if I have to drive 1 hour.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Love Dr. Ta and I have been seeing him for almost 2 years now. He is very punctual, you will almost never wait long from your appointment time so he expects you NOT to be late or you will have to rescheduled.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

With all the changes in healthcare right now, it's rare to find a doctor sticking to old principles. Dr. Ta is one of a rare breed who puts emphasis on bedside medicine. I am 70 years old, and he reminds of my earliest doctors when I was a kid, Dr. Ta listens, asks details history and perform comprehensive physical exam and only uses tests or procedures to confirm or to rule out his findings. Very impressive for a young doctor to do that... he does not play game.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

After years of neglecting myself, I finally got an appointment for physical with Dr. Ta, it went well, he was warm and welcoming. You have to be careful with some websites posting this doctor's interests and specialty. It mentions somewhere he does weight loss, hormonal therapy or even menopause treatment, HE DOES NOT! He was surprised that I mention those websites to him. I advise to call the Leesburg clinic where he works to make sure what you see him for, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

First of all, he sits and talks to you, and he hates the computer taking his attention away from you. He knows exactly how to prioritize your care and something I love about this doctor. He would tell you the evidence based and the pro/cons of your treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Hidden gem in Leesburg, previously known as NOVA medical provides excellent care. From the receptionist to the nurse to Dr. Ta whom I saw and utterly impressed with his bedside manner. I like the fact that he lays down options for treatments and let me decide along with his medical expertise. I will see him from now on!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I went to see Dr. Ta after my friends at work have recommended. He was warm, thorough, compassionate and seems to be sincere. He explained very clearly the diagnosis, the pro and cons of the treatment and explained the direction on how to take the medications. He also explained the side effects and he anticipated the results of treatment. I was very impressed with his approach.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Ta really cares about you and he is very genuine. He does not have a problem letting you know what he thinks or how he feels if you scratch him the wrong way. Other than that, very smart doc and caring!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016