Dr. Minh Ta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Minh Ta

Excellent in every way, he is very on time, very professional. Do not walk in with a list of demands and google medicine or you'll find out real fast that you'll need to see someone else. This doctor is as blunt as a hammer.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Straight talker, witty and gifted physician. If you are sincere with him, he will treat you like family and that’s what I love about this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

If you have chronic pain problems, dont bother seeing this guy, he will not manage you and somehow he's able to track all your prescriptions down, time wasted!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I dont particularly like Dr. Ta, but my family members seem to love him very much. I have accompanied by parents to several visits and he told them clearly, prioritize their care, he can be direct and confrontational at time. If you want someone gentle to babysit you, this is the wrong guy.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

You got to call early and book in advance, he is booked real fast, wonder why! Most people will never leave this doctor, some will not want to see him again, you'll find that out after 1 min into the encounter. If you click with him, you'll get the best care any GP can offer, I am a happy patient for 3 years!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

The Gordon Ramsay of primary care! This doctor is knowledgable, straight talker and definitely puts the interests of patients above his.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I came for a hospital follow up today, I have never met Dr. Ta before, the hospital discharge nurses recommend him to me since I have no PCP. He was warm and compassionate, but what struck me the most is that he knows everything about my hospitalization down to the details of my blood counts, xrays. I did not expect that, very happy what this doctor and I be seeing him from now on, dont care if I have to drive 1 hour.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Love Dr. Ta and I have been seeing him for almost 2 years now. He is very punctual, you will almost never wait long from your appointment time so he expects you NOT to be late or you will have to rescheduled.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

With all the changes in healthcare right now, it's rare to find a doctor sticking to old principles. Dr. Ta is one of a rare breed who puts emphasis on bedside medicine. I am 70 years old, and he reminds of my earliest doctors when I was a kid, Dr. Ta listens, asks details history and perform comprehensive physical exam and only uses tests or procedures to confirm or to rule out his findings. Very impressive for a young doctor to do that... he does not play game.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

After years of neglecting myself, I finally got an appointment for physical with Dr. Ta, it went well, he was warm and welcoming. You have to be careful with some websites posting this doctor's interests and specialty. It mentions somewhere he does weight loss, hormonal therapy or even menopause treatment, HE DOES NOT! He was surprised that I mention those websites to him. I advise to call the Leesburg clinic where he works to make sure what you see him for, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017