Ratings for Dr. Samera Kasim

I had a full knee replacement in the outpatient center at Ryan ranch right before Christmas. She was extremely thorough, attentive to my needs and explained procedure while answering all my questions. I was home the next day and had home care. She also preformed a rotator shoulder repair a year ago and was just as great then as she was for my full knee replacement! I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

2 weeks ago I had surgery on my shoulder. Dr Kasim and the staff at Ryan Ranch surgery center were EXCELLENT! I had some complications but Dr Kasim called us right away came to CHOMP to see me and the anthesologist called and checked on me. I really love Dr Kasim she is very nice. She has me down with PT, I would not have anyone else !!! Thank You Dr Kasim and staff I give Dr Kasim A 100!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr. Kasim is a shoulder specialists. She is well trained, concerned about her patients, conscientious, easy to communicate with, punctual and most importantly, very skilled. The Central Coast or California is fortunate to have her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

My 87 yr. old mother had fallen on an icy sidewalk, resulting in both sides of her wrist broken. Only wanting the best outcome, I was a bit worried about having a young surgeon new to the area repair the injury, but I was impressed with Dr. Kasim's energy, enthusiasm, and confidence at the consultation. The surgery and care from start to finish went beyond our hopes; my Mother's wrist has healed beautifully. We appreciate Dr. Kasim's kind and caring attention to detail. We couldn't have asked for more.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Samera Kasim's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA