Ratings for Dr. Janelle R. Ricketts

Was not pleased with dr ricketts. She showed no sympathy towards any concerns i had. She kept saying every concern i had was completely normal and that looking at me im healthy so she wouldnt order any blood work, really? You can tell a person is totally normal just by looking at them? What are you a magician? A person could have cancer and this dr would say no you look compelelty "normal" to me. She did not answer any of the questions i had. Such a dissapointment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I went to office once. Dr. Is great. However not pleased with the staff. Not fond of how your on hold for so long to make or break an appt, recently on hold for 20 minutes till I got a person. Who puts a pt. on hold that long? No other Dr. Office makes a pt. hold for that long. They need to hire more people to answer their lines. I was quite disgusted

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Smart! Great dermatologist. Good bedside manner. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Great dermatologist. Good bedside manner. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

She kept saying, "So what do you want to do? What can I give you?" as if I were a kid in a candy store. I thought, "I don't know, you tell me....isn't that what you went to school for?" She wasn't very sympathetic about my skin problems, which I have had for over a decade. The best she could come up with was "I hear you," and telling me I'm not sick. Well thanks, I may not be "sick" but folliculitis certainly is not a normal state either. I expressed concern about excess facial hair and she kept trying to push laser hair removal although I told her a couple times I couldn't afford it.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. Janelle R. Ricketts's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan