Ratings for Dr. Blake A. Berryhill

Dr. Berryhill is great! I have never been more comfortable with an Ob/gyn. He took the time to listen to my concerns as well as explain everything and my options to me. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Berryhill is amazing! His bedside manner is absolutely wonderful and the staff are always so friendly. My husband is so iffy on doctors but he really likes him, because he greets my husband every time and includes him in conversation! We would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I absolutely love the trust and comfort I have with Dr.Berryhill as an extremely high risk woman he made my pregnancy enjoyable!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I've seen dr. Berryhill twice now. Both times I have been very Impressed, he has great bed side mannor explains everything well, and always gives you time to ask all the questions you have. I'm unforenitly facing a health scare, I'm pretty worried but thankful for dr.berryhill another doctor may not have seen what he did and I could have been in a terrible place a few months down the road. I hope to be able to see him for any futchuer appointments I may need.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Blake A. Berryhill's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Shenandoah, TX