Ratings for Dr. Nadir I. Ishag Osman

Greats Doctors, Nurses, Worker in general. They help you without discrimination and make sure that you are well. I never had a problem sitting up appointments either at Neurology Eena center. If a win the lotto one day, I will donate half of the gains to the center to give back to the communities. I been there many time and see people flight and yelling I was wander why. Then I figure out that they have a psychiatrist there.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Excellent care and very professional. Dr Osman have compassion and empty for patient. The staff is very friendly and professional. Best doctor. Very patient. Listen. Understanding. Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Excellent Doctor and staff. Very punctual. Evaluation and treatment in one visit. Best Neurologist in WPB! Highly recommended. Will be taking my whole family there in the near future. He found my silent reflux problem, now it's much better. Thanks for your service provided.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Great doctor. He has a lots of credential..........................................................................................................................................

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Love how personal the doctor is and also how helpful. He is a terrific doctor and I feel lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

First time visiting Doctor Osman as a patient and I must say I was very pleased with the way I was treated from beginning to end. Courteous staff and on target. The doctor was very nice and took the time to go over the portable eeg he had performed and my labs. I was very pleased and would recommend him to anyone I know who might need a specialist. The appointment time was honored, very important!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Osman is one of the most caring doctors my family has ever been to. He takes the time needed during an appointment, and also to personally give you a call to explain what is happening inside your body, so you truly understand his method of treatment. If you are looking for an efficient, but also truly caring doctor, don't hesitate to make an appointment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

An amazing Doctor. The surgery he recommended has improved my life tremendously. He makes you feel so confident and reassuring. No one better in my book.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Osman is very professional, explain my symptoms and he was patient thought the process. Very nice staff, I recommended them 100%. I was very happy with the attention I received from not only the Dr. but also the Whole staff. Very professional kind. Would recommend highly. As for the prior review I am agree with them.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Excellent Doctor, so professional and compassionate plus fanatic attention from office personal. Amazing neurologist. I've had migraine headaches my whole life and he's really helped me resolved them. Highly recommend him to everyone .

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017