Ratings for Dr. James J. Lynch

In my opinion DR. Lynches reputation is over rated. He performed a Laminectomy on my back and took my pain from being occasional and made it constant. A post surgery MRI revealed that he did a less than acceptable surgery. He promised a 90% chance of full recovery. Now according to this sites best rated surgeon, I have a 50% chance of any improvement if another surgery were done. Before using this Surgeon think very carefully. He talks so fast, it very difficult to follow him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Before seeing this DR. I could walk under my own power. After his surgery and a 99 percent guarantee of a complete recovery, I now have to use a cane, where ever I go.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I did research on my own to find the best doctor to perform my back surgery. I had used an Orothopedic Surgeon to perform cervical fusion in the past. I live in Las Vegas and was willing to travel to Reno to have Dr. Lynch perform the L5-S1 Fusion. EVERYTHING that staff did was top grade. The surgery was performed, and I was walking and taking the stairs, unassisted, the next day. My back and leg pain are gone and I'm sleeping better than ever without back pain interruptions. After 8 short weeks I'm back to the gym and all of my previous activities and then some. If you want a doctor and staff that knows what they are doing, no guess work, no reservations, then this is the place to go. Dr. Lynch is terrific.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012