Ratings for Dr. Batya Grundland

Dr. Grundland is a phänomenal physician - best in Toronto in my opinion. She's thorough, humble, warm, kind, compassionate and skilled. I really feel she's second to none, and have so much confidence in her I decided she would be my children's physician instead of them seeing a paediatrician. Dr. Grundland has helped our family through hard times, has advocated for us, has worked with us through both acute and chronic health challenges and each time her skill, good bedside manner, knowledge, tests, course of treatments and referrals made hard situations easier. She's really an exceptional Dr and I feel very lucky that she's our family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr Grundland is the most wonderful physician, a staunch advocate for her patients, and incredibly knowledgeable and evidence based in her practice. Unlike many physicians, she’s also humble and will consult with specialists and admit that medicine and physicians don’t always have the right answers. She is incredible with children, great with the elderly, and seems to have a special relationship and way with patients with vulnerabilities. Due to a trauma background, going to the Dr is not easy for me, but Dr. Grundland has changed all that, her office and staff just put you at ease and you know you will experience nothing but support under her care, even with difficult circumstances. Having vulnerabilities isn’t always easy, but this truly is where Dr. Grundland shines. She’s a gem in Toronto’s Health Care scene and you couldn’t find a better family Dr for yourself or your family.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Grundland has been my doctor for over 10 years now. She has seen me through some difficult times and has always been supportive, compassionate and proactive. She doesn't judge and takes my concerns seriously. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Grundland has been my GP for over a decade. She's always been exceptionally responsive to my concerns, has a great bedside manner, and is super competent at her work. I feel really lucky to have her in my corner, especially when I hear about other folks' GP horror stories.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Grundland. A wonderful, caring and knowledgeable physician. The entire team at Women's College is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I feel so confident in Dr Grundland's care. She saw me through two pregnancies and sees both of my kids as well. She diagnosed some pregnancy complications and helped me through them. She is amazing. Always takes the time and truly cares. Her staff (Franca and Stephanie) are wonderful, kind and always remember me and my kids. I would highly recommend Dr. Grundland.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

dr. grundland is lovely--her combo of solid professional experience and wonderful bedside manner is extremely hard to come by in the day and age. my first pregnancy was unique in that i was unaware i was pregnant until month 5 (long story), and it was extremely hard to get an OB in toronto at that stage. not only did she take me on and monitor me then, but again during my second pregnancy as well. the care she provides is second to none and although wait times can sometimes be lengthy, her main secretary (franca) is exceptional, and my nurse (stephanie) was also competent and caring. dr. grundland ensured only the best standard of care and was took the time to communicate any concerns and address any questions i had. if she weren't downtown, i would have loved to be a regular patient in her practice (i live in scarborough). in short, would highly recommend this doctor. thank you dr. grundland!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Batya is a great doctor. She is very caring and compassionate. There is no rush to get you in and out and her follow up is great.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Grundland is an excellent Doctor. Lovely disposition, makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. My husband and I saw Dr. Grundland for our first child and loved her so much we saw her again for our second. We highly recommend Dr. Grundland and wish her the greatest happiness and success with her career. Well worth the trip to Downtown Toronto to see.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011