Ratings for Dr. Andrew Burns

avoid this doctor...it is all about billable hours, not your health

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

a terrible doctor. he does not read prior medical records makes terrible mistakes that cost you months of recovery and try's to blame the patient as a liar a cheat or a psycho. Doctors are trained to have these rating system filled with positive reviews and when they get a bad one they throw on more good ones to cover it up. Don't trust the internet and don't trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Burns has been wonderful throughout my ordeal. First time we met him we didn't think he was old enough to be a surgeon. He was very knowledgeable, kind, understanding and funny. I felt I could ask him anything and didn't feel intimidated by him what so ever. I hope I don't ever need another surgery but if I do he would be the one I would pick.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

This doctor is amazing he saved my life when I had stage 4 and I've been cancer-free for almost 5 years kind of shy but feeling good and doing great thanks Andrew

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Burns took the time to answer all the questions that I had, was extremely professional, fantastic bed-side manner, and on-time with appointments. I hope I will never need a surgeon again, but if I do, I hope it's him!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Awful doctor, cost us thousands in additionalmedical expenses due to his negligence and carelessness

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

It is clear from interaction with this doctor that he cares more about his image of superiority than he does about his patients. I’m genuinely surprised about his inability to think big picture and be clear and honest with information

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

l I had a bad experience with Dr Burns. Very inconsiderate, uncaring and rude. Told me to suck up my pain. That was before he did surgery and saw how bad I was. After that couldnt care less. Even after a colonsocopy with him I ended up in another hospital and was told what I had, which he as my surgeon neglected to tell me. I REGRET ever going to him. No bedside manner what so ever. Only cared about weight and non medical issues. I was appalled.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Shocked by the positive reviews I’ve seen here. He was a nightmare to work with. Spent so little time, effort and care with us that over the entire course of treatment we saw him for a grand total of 3 minutes. In that time he lied to us regarding discharge time (I recorded his messages to make sure I did not get the date wrong) and had the gall to complain about money and cash payment during this time considering the patient was not a resident and had insurance. His partner hounded is for cash money in the ER and threatened to not see him unless the money was given. Of course we had to return to the hospital as multiple things were missed and countless days of suffering ensued. Please consider this before using dr. Andrew burns, when things get tough he doesn’t want to deal with it. Terrible, terrible, terrible doctor

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Just completely awful, sloppy and arrogant. Completely ignored our concerns about our grandfathers wheezing, swelling and difficulty swallowing and sent him home and then turned out he has pneumonia. No tests were conducted because he was certain our concerns weren't important.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018