Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadine Shelton

I had the opportunity to visit Dr. Shelton at her new office in December, and it is a great space. Her eye exams are thorough and professional, and I leave feeling that she truly cares about my eye health. The kind and knowledgeable employee at NV was able to help me select two frames for glasses, and Dr. Shelton even took a few moments to give me her opinion on the frames. I highly recommend Dr. Shelton's services as an optometrist, and NV Eyecare as a place to get unique and fashionable glasses.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
I am so happy to know that Anna and I were able to give you a great experience! We hope you are enjoying your new AM Eyewear glasses, they look great on you!

Submitted January 29, 2018

For someone who is nervous about medical visits, I found Dr. Shelton to be extremely professional and thorough. She put me completely at ease during an hour long examination. She explained everything clearly and if I didn't understand anything, she made sure I did, before proceeding. I would heartily recommend Dr. Shelton to anyone, without reservation. Peter Grogan

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
Thank you, I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your eye exam!

Submitted January 29, 2018

That last comment was just ignorant... I brought my kids to see Dr. Shelton and guess what? They loved it. When I ask my three year old daughter what she did at the eye doctor she says “Christmas treeee’s!” (instead of a letter chart, kids look at pictures). She remembers that from 6 months ago! She says she can’t wait to go again. Dr. Shelton is great with kids and made them feel comfortable in a new place full of equipment that could look scary and intimidating. My experience? I bought my first pair of glasses from NV and love wearing them! I get compliments on them all the time! The selection they have is awesome and ranges from hip to luxurious, and have designers from all across the world! Thanks again for the great experience!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
I am so happy that your kids had fun during their eye exam and that you are enjoying your new Monoqool glasses, they look awesome on you!

Submitted January 29, 2018

She is an excellent optometrist. She is very knowledgeable and excellent people skills which is hard to find these days. We will continue to see her at her new location. We would definitely recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
Thank you for your kind words and support. See you all soon.

Submitted January 2, 2018

Excellent service d'accueil et de Dr. Shelton La nouvelle boutique est super sympathique et offre un sélection de montures vraiment cool et unique. Merci!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
Merci pour vos mots aimables et votre soutien. A bientôt.

Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Nadine Shelton now works at her own new office 100-698 Corydon Ave. Winnipeg, MB. You can call her at nv Eye Care Eye Wear (204) 504-6863 or click on nvmyeyes.com for more information.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Excellent in every way possible, but now I can't find her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
I (Dr. Nadine Shelton) am here at my own NEW location. I have opened a new optical called nv Eye Care Eye Wear! Our new showroom with never before seen frames in Winnipeg are at Unit 100 - 698 Corydon Ave. You can also follow up with me any eye issues you may have. We have free parking all around our block and have a few spots behind our building. You can reach us at (204) 504-6863.

Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr Shelton is fantastic. She was extremely patient dealing with my father to determine the nature of his eye problem. Very knowledgable with a great 'bedside manner' that is just as important to put her patients at ease.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
Albeit this response is a long time coming, thank you for sharing your experience.

Submitted August 12, 2017

Very thorough, an excellent doctor that is both very knowledgeable and has great people skills!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Nadine Shelton's response
Thank you for your comment. I have moved to my own new location. You can reach me at (204) 504-6863

Submitted August 12, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Very thorough in her examinations.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Nadine Shelton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nadine Shelton graduated from Indiana University in 2008 and has been practicing in the south end of the city until her recent new venture opening nv eye care eye wear in May 2017. During her training, she specialized in pediatric and low vision exams and participated in dry eye research. She also enjoys volunteering her time doing exams at the CNIB and at a few nursing homes in the city.

• French