Ratings for Dr. Robert Donaldson

I was in and out in ten minutes. I went for a foot care treatment. That usually includes a foot bath, nail care ( trimming, cuticle treatment, foot massage). I know it's not s pedicure but all other podiatrists provide a complete pedicure minus the nail polish and I asked the receptionist when I booked and she said that a foot care treatment included everything you would get at a nail salon plus extra attention to the removal of callouses and set skin. I was shocked when he didn't disk my feet, left my cuticles dry and flaky, didn't cut my nails and didn't apply a drop of moisturizer. He said his services are for people with feet problems only. 70$ and I had to trim my own nails. The receptionist should be more informed about the services offered in her clinic. Ho o my if you gave a foot condition.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Donaldson ... a one thousand percent improvement over my previous podiatrist. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and has great communication skills (takes the time to answer all your questions). I also found the price of his orthotics to be quite a bit cheaper than my previous podiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

If there's one thing about Dr . Donaldson it's that he's impeccable. My 2 daughters received excellent treatment and enjoyed their experience! He relieved their anxiety, was friendly and made them laugh!They had two different problems. He fixed both. We only had to go back for 1 follow up. I wish all my doctors were this good!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

He was very gentle and used a lot of care to fix my ingrown toe nail. He was using gloves and the office and equipment was impeccable. I saw him at his Dollard-des-Ormeaux clinic. He exlained the problem and procedure very well. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

After recommending Orthotics last year, Dr. Donaldson said the pain should improve over the course of the year. After 13 months I returned and the pain is just as bad as when I went to see him the first time if not worse. The only thing he could recommend was to wear better footwear in and around the house as well as my everyday function. Not really sure I got a very good evaluation after a year. Will definitely be consulting another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr Donaldson, does not wear gloves msot of the time, after a procedure in both of my ingrown toe nails, both became infected so badly that I needed two rounds of antibiotics.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011