Ratings for Dr. Sam Gilani

Excellent precision and care. The compassion that Dr. Gialni puts into his work is only matched by his skill and extraordinary surgical technique. Dr. Gilani has such gentle hands. He extracted my tooth so effortlessly that the procedure was over before I knew it had started. Not only did I not experience any pain during the surgery, amazingly I had no pain after the procedure. I didn't even need any pain medication. I have been using RateMDs for years and occasionally wanted to write a review, but its Dr. Gilani's incredible skill and care that finally lead me to write my first review. You know you are in the best hands when you are in Dr. Gilani's care. His incredibly impeccable manners and graciousness combined with specialized training in which he uses the latest technology are truly rare. He also personally called me after the procedure to find out how I was doing. I could not ask for anything more. His office staff were also extremely professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011