Ratings for Dr. Sudipto Ghosh

I had IBS and his treatment was like magic. Very professional and competent.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

This doctor is the biggest dumbo with no knowledge. He is also a big time crook. Just avoid him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I do not recommend Dr. Sudipto Ghosh. This doctor is terrible with very little knowledge in his field. Moreover, he is arrogant and behaves terribly with the patient party. Please search for some other Gastroenterologist if you want to save your patient's life.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I had visited him a few times,a careless & useless doctor.He even doesn't have elementary knowledge, e.g. while recommending Endoscopy for a gastric patient ,he doesn't know that a pylori test should be done at the same time .Patient has come to know this while checking local doctor.

Submitted July 16, 2015

While treatment he spoke over-confidence and made mistakes. Had to change to different doctor. would not recommend to patients who are seriously ill.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am a patient of dr.sudipta ghosh,and he cured my pancreatities..i was admitted in AMRI and he made relief from this fatal diseases.He is very helpful and very polite person.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

In my life I have not seen a worst doctor like him. He has no idea about his subject "Gastroenterology". He cannot perform ERCP. By performing One ERCP He killed one of my very Very nearest relative. I beg to god that one day some of his own relative should die in hand of some bad doctors like him. After killing my relative he took 10 Lacs from us in the name of treatment.He is a real criminal. But I know that one day he will obviously be kicked from his service.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Sudipto Ghosh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.