Ratings for Dr. Lanval Daly

Dr Daly provided exceptional pre and post-natal care and delivery of both my sons now 20 and 22 years of age. He has administered exceptional care and consultation to members of my family. He has been and continues to be my trusted gynecologist for 23 + years. The court's finding is an unfortunate exception. This however has not affected the confidence I have in his expertise, integrity, sensitivity and commitment to the countless patients to whom he has administered care and to his profession for ground breaking researches performed in the OBGYN area of medicine.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I haven’t met him as he delivered me almost 36 years ago. At Scarborough general hospital. My mom said he was a good doctor then. It’s sad to hear the things that has happened. I feel bad for the lady.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

On December 15, 2017, St. Joseph’s Health Centre in Toronto notified the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario that Dr. Lanval Joseph Daly’s elective surgical privileges at St. Joseph’s Health Centre have been suspended, effective December 15, 2017. On March 15, 2012, at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice in Toronto, a finding of Professional Negligence was made against Dr. Daly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Lanval Daly, Toronto Background: In March, 2012, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice in Toronto made a finding of professional negligence against Daly for performing a hysterectomy on a woman during a procedure without her consent. A judge awarded the woman $75,000 in damages. Response: “There was no criminal conviction, it was a civil matter, nor is there any restrictions on Dr. Daly’s licence with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario,” his lawyer said in a written response.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Totally shocked at these negative comments, which tells me these people have an alternative motive, perhaps jealousy, this has to be one of the most pleasant person on planet earth! Not sure why miserable people love to ruin the reputation of others. The karma is on them I guess.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

A serious man but very thorough. You can ask him anything and he will answer. Be open and honest in order to get your questions answered. I'm surprised at the negative comments but every experience is different for everyone. During my pregnancy 8 years ago I had some concerns and he sent me to a specialist, the information given to be by the secretary. It proved helpful and fixed my issue. If you're nervous or uncomfortable to begin with as a patient it's your duty to speak up and say something right away.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Amazing doctor. His kind and patient. He answers all my questions and was my doc for all 4 of my pregnancies. Great doc I always felt comfortable around him and never scared to ask any question which he answered all my questions. Always provided me with great information and checked in on me when I had my little ones.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

He delivered my baby. Barely came to check on me, was in no way reassuring. Ended up using forceps, was given no information of the damage they could do. Just overall not a good dr.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very rude and I can't believe he is a doctor. Did not help did not even wanted to help .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

The worst doctor . I can't believe people would see him he should not be a Doctor. I came to him for the first time I have some issues he said to me that I have too many questions for him this is crazy you are the doctor you are getting paid for this and sure I have some questions because you specialize once in this area . My advice run from this doctor .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017