Ratings for Dr. Lanval Daly

A serious man but very thorough. You can ask him anything and he will answer. Be open and honest in order to get your questions answered. I'm surprised at the negative comments but every experience is different for everyone. During my pregnancy 8 years ago I had some concerns and he sent me to a specialist, the information given to be by the secretary. It proved helpful and fixed my issue. If you're nervous or uncomfortable to begin with as a patient it's your duty to speak up and say something right away.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Amazing doctor. His kind and patient. He answers all my questions and was my doc for all 4 of my pregnancies. Great doc I always felt comfortable around him and never scared to ask any question which he answered all my questions. Always provided me with great information and checked in on me when I had my little ones.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

He delivered my baby. Barely came to check on me, was in no way reassuring. Ended up using forceps, was given no information of the damage they could do. Just overall not a good dr.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very rude and I can't believe he is a doctor. Did not help did not even wanted to help .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

The worst doctor . I can't believe people would see him he should not be a Doctor. I came to him for the first time I have some issues he said to me that I have too many questions for him this is crazy you are the doctor you are getting paid for this and sure I have some questions because you specialize once in this area . My advice run from this doctor .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Judging by the comments, I really do think it depends on the personality you have on whether you get along with Dr. Daly. He was super great to me and he had a very calm and reassuring voice. He was serious but I found it was more comforting because he was focusing on what he was doing!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Daly was my obgyn. He was always calming and kind. Knowledgable and helpful when I had complications with my health during pregnancy and always reassuring. A serious character, yes, but never harsh or cold to me as his patient. In fact he was great to me. My son is now 5 years old and I still wish that his birth remained on schedule so that Dr Daly could have been the one to deliver him. My son was surprisingly two weeks early and unfortunately Dr Daly was away. I have plenty of respect for this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I'm shocked this gruff, unfeeling, misogynist is still allowed to practise. It's shameful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Same here-very surprised by all the negative comments. He's A1, super and hasn't performed ONE abortion in his 30+ years of excellent service.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Really surprised by all the negative comments. He was the OBGYN for two of my pregnancies and all my appointments went extremely well.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017