Ratings for Dr. Mary Hanna

I have been seeing Dr Hanna since she opened her practice. She is punctual, kind , considerate, she takes time to listen and does not rush you with 5 minute meeting like all other doctors I've been to. She is genuinely interested and concerned. Her staff I find very helpful, kind and organized. I have never had any bad experiences with the staff ever. I get call back very quickly..sometimes referrals take forever but thats not the staffs fault. I was lucky to find Dr Hanna for me and my family. She is a saint and goes over and above. She also not against at my use of naturapathic medicine / thermography or natural remedies.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Hanna has been my G.P. for the for the last 5 years and I loathe going into the office because of her staff. They are the most disgustingly rude people I have ever met. I am 20 years old, and the secretary constantly talks down to me. She makes me feel like an ingrate anytime I forget my health card. I deal with serious and recurrent medical conditions every single day and subject myself to their side effects because making an appointment and going into her office is so belittling I just cannot handle it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Excellent Doctor. I have never been more pleased.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I've been coming to Dr.Hanna since she's started her practice and will not go anywhere else. She has short wait times usually and called with results fairly quickly. She has been very caring and takes the time to listen. It can be hard to understand her sometimes because of her accent but if you take your head out of your butt and take the time to listen to her, as she does with you, you will have no problem understanding. They don't make doctors like her anymore, she will do favours for you and her staff will go out of their way to make sure it's done. The darker skin girl is truly a saint and find her to be the most helpful, although I don't believe she works there anymore. No other office will do what they do! Thanks Dr.Hanna

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

rude not knowledgeable staff, reports are lost, referrals take forever

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The staff here truly are a little rude. I have encountered this problem on numerous occasions. I would prefer staff with a more professional manner.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Absolute best doctor I have ever had. Staff answer phone and do their job fairly and thoroughly. Dr Hanna is so caring and really makes you feel helped. Amazing doctor and human being. Some doctors and specialists have their hand on the door knob within minutes of their arrival into the room to see you - you can almost hear the chiching as the door opens and closes in your face. Those types make you feel like you are just a number. Dr Hanna is not one of those and I give her 5:5 ++

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I encounter an incredible rude staff most of the time. Doctor Hanna is pleasant but does not know the community and to where or who to refer to. It can take a long time until a referral is processed, in part also due to the office staff - which seems to suffer from bad attitude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Hanna since she started her practice in Ancaster. I have always found the staff to be helpful and have never been rude. Dr. Hanna takes her time to listen to you as well as explain things. She is very quick to refer you to a specialist if she isn't sure about your problem which is great. Dr. Hanna does exactly what a family physician should do.....you get an appointment in a timely manner, she is on time, she listens and helps. We feel very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Hanna has been a great family doctor to us for over 5 years now. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is a great listener. Her staff may come across as aggressive sometimes but i have never had any unpleasant experience with them.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016