Ratings for Dr. Katherine A. Roberts

I've been seeing Dr. Roberts for 13 years and I love her! My blood pressure is the lowest when I'm in her office because I like her staff and especially her! She listens to my issues, takes me seriously, has a great sense of humor, and knows her stuff. She's very straight-forward and professional about her medicine, but also friendly and fun to talk to. She monitored my thyroid cysts for several years before recommending a thyroidectomy rather than repeated biopsies - turned out one of the tiny cysts that wasn't large enough for a needle biopsy was pre-cancerous, so we got rid of it before it could do any harm... I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I've seen her a few times and I have to agree with reviews that noted her big ego and alpha dog demeanor. I found her to be condescending and judgmental. She has no tolerance for collaborating with patients to find solutions. She also does not work with. Diagnostic centers, and refuses to send lab orders out for the patient. Her "doctor knows best " notions are antiquated!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have been a patient for over ten years as well as my husband. Dr Roberts's tells you like it is!!!! She caring and gives all to her patients. She listens!!! We will continue to see her and would highly recommend her to all!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

My wife and I both like Dr. Roberts. She doesn't sugar coat and if you need that and want to be pampered or you have to be the "alpha dog" then don't go to her. Unlike a lot of doctors she actually LISTENS and considers your FULL medical history. She is very matter of fact and has a sarcastic wit that I enjoyed. A little difficult to schedule an appointment with but would definitely go to her again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

It is NOT accurate that she is the only endocrinologist in Williamsburg, i.e. NOT "1 of 1"! There is a practice in New Town, and Riverside has one as well at their facility on Kingsway. Furthermore, this doctor will not accept Medicare patients! A few years ago, she terminated all of her Medicare patients and did not care a flying rat's behind where or who would continue their care ...

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

For forty years I have had a complex endocrine system. During that time I have seen some of the best physicians however it wasn’t until I meet Dr. Roberts that I was confident that a well thought out planned approach to my medical problems was achieved. She has a straight forward approach, but with a great deal of empathy for her patients. She listens to my thoughts, my experiences with different medications and applies the best approach. I am never rushed and her staff is always pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

The first endocrinologist I've seen that listened, asked intelligent questions, and gave a treatment plan and solutions. The holy grail for endos. .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I've been with Dr. Roberts for 10-ish years. She has always been on time, helpful, and very knowledgeable. She is realistic when it comes to managing my diabetes and makes helpful changes/suggestions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Most caring and dedicated doctor I've ever been seen by. Had thyroid cancer and a horrible experience with a thyroidectomy (not with the doctor she recommended.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Roberts is AWESOME!! She listened to me and we were in complete sync on my heathcare. She's great and I would reccommend ANYONE who needs an endo to go to her - especially for diabetic care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Katherine A. Roberts's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup