Ratings for Dr. Gbolahan O. Okubadejo

I had a huge bulging disc in my back for some time but was afraid to have any surgery. I had injections and acupuncture, but none of that helped. I eventually saw Dr. Okubadejo after recommendation from my primary doctor. He took his time to explain the procedure, showed me some animations and went into detail with a bone model of a spine. I ended having a disc removal procedure through a small incision in my back. Went home the same day. All that leg pain is now gone, and I feel great. Wish I had done it sooner. I would recommend him to any one with back pain. Good guy and great surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Okubadejo is the Best! He took away the pain in my neck by performing a spinal fusion. I am forever Grateful to him. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen or heard about. Always willing to take my calls or call me back. What a Wonderful Man and Doctor.. Thank You Soo Much.. I wish All Doctors had is wonderful personality and Wonderful Smile..

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Had a great experience with Dr. O. He did a disc procedure on my back and I'm back to my normal activities. His staff is pretty good too. Would definitely recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Okubadejo for neck pain. I found his office staff to be nice and efficient. His explanations for my symptoms were detailed and helpful. I'd definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Do not go to this doctor unless you like your physician to not speak and treat you like you are less than he is. Nice suits and fancy cars dont make a doctor good. He talked more about living in Manhattan than treating my neck and back. His diagnosis on myself and wife were completely wrong. It amazes me how someone can be this bad and still have a license to do surgery. He was extremely rude to my wife, to the point she came home in tears. Go elsewhere if you can! The middle of his last name says it best, oku-BAD-ejo doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Gbolahan O. Okubadejo's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

AHC