Ratings for Dr. Lara Salyer

Deanna Shultz 12 hours ago · Edited I would like to give a big shout out and thanks to Dr Lara Salyer @ the Brodhead branch of the Monroe Clinic.She was awesome when she stuck that big shot of cortisone in my knee yesterday..It worked!!!YEAH, finally a Dr that could really help me this time!!!I will certainly go to her again if I have that problem once again arise and this time I won't wait for over a week thinking that they wouldn't be able to help me like before.She is an awesome Dr.and now I can go trick or Treating with my kids — feeling great.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Salyer. She has been my family's doctor since 2007, and we wish we could take her wish us as we prepare to move across the country. She is creative, knowledgeable, compassionate, open, friendly, and adorable! She treated my husband, children (preteen/teen boys) with respect. My husband is the type who likes to do a lot of research and make recommendations for his own care. She respected and encouraged him, and even did research of her own on his health challenges. We were in the absolute best hands with Dr. Salyer. She will be deeply, deeply missed by my family. Her office staff and medical assistant are equally stellar.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Lara Salyer's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)