Ratings for Dr. Hisham Kaloti

a doctor u can trust , a human who feels with you , very professional compassionate and respectful THANK YOU thanks so much for everything

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I saw Dr Kaloti regarding dental implants. Of five appointments, only two were close to the scheduled time. Fortunately, Dr Kaloti is very personable and easy to talk to. He answered all my questions and concerns without reserve. I was impressed by his professionalism and friendly manner. He stepped through the entire procedure, discussed his previous experience regarding implants and again confirmed all costs involved. Two injections (totally painless) were administered to get the freezing process under way, then we reviewed plastic models and 4 pages of legal forms before the procedure began. I felt no pain through the whole process involved which mostly involved drilling with a lot of vibration. The entire surgical time was about 30 to 45 minutes and Dr Kaloti provided me with sufficient prescriptions to take care of some initial mild pain when the anesthetic wore off.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I found Dr. Kaloti by accident really. I am new to the area and did a search around the neighbourhood to find a dentist close by. I am in my 50s and have been to so many dentists throughout my life. None have made me feel as comfortable and happy as Dr. Kaloti. He is caring, gentle and funny. For the first time in my life, I look forward to going to the dentist. His staff is amazing. I can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

We were headed to the cottage for the long weekend, when my son's orthodontic wire came loose. We tried to contact his orthodontist unsuccessfully, and we happened to be driving by Dr Kaloti's office. We called, and they got us right in, got my son all fixed up and we were on our way up north in no time...That was 3 years ago! Now all my family and friends go to him because he is officially the best family dentist we've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Expensive! but the guy knows his stuff, I've seen him a couple of times for some fillings and some cosmetic dental work, and while I don't like paying the bill, I can't help but keep going back :)

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Hisham Kaloti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental