Ratings for Dr. F Sourial

I went to see Dr. F. Sourial at the walk-in clinic with a very severe physical issue that was quite noticeable. I was in so much pain and I couldn't even sit still, absolutely excruciating pain. Although the wait time was long, I kept telling myself it will be worth it. It however was not. Once I described the medical situation to Dr. F Sourial, she immediately asked if I had a family doctor. I did not, officially. Then I asked her for something for the pain and inflammation that would be effective. She gave me ineffective meds and told me if the pain is that bad go to ER. That is what she was right about, I should have gone to ER, rather than waste my time with Sourial who was rude, abrupt, unprofessional, lacked medical knowledge and had zero empathy for her patients. Avoid her at all costs!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

i will never go back to Bramalea walk in clinic because of Dr. Sourial. It does not take a lot of time to be kind to a patient, she is very rude and very unprofessional, has no compassion for people. I think she is in the wrong profession.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Wow this was the worst doctor I have ever seen. Just yelled at me when I needed help.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Wow, what an experience at the Dr office. The front desk staff are very nice, and my introduction to Dr a Sourial was listening to her shouting at a patient in the next room, actually she was a Man. When she finally got to me, I found her very rude, aggressive and suggested I got to the emergency department with flu Symptoms? A very unprofessional person indeed. I mentioned her rudeness to the receptionist on the way out, and she said that was a frequent complaint from patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

It was later in the evening so my family Dr's office was closed. I went in with flu like symptoms and expected to wait a while. When she finally walked in she asked me what my symptoms were so I told her. She then began to yell at me for having too many symptoms and said that it would take way too long to look at me. One minute later, I was walking out the door feeling guilty and worse than when I arrived with a puffer prescription. Zero questions answered and zero help offered. She should stick to applying band aids to scratches. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I saw Dr Sourial at the Bramalea city centre today and she was horrible. I told her what was going on and that I"m in extreme pain and she told me sorry can't help you, you will have to see your family dr. If my family dr wasn't on vacation for 3 weeks I would have went to see her before even seeing this witch. Do not ever go and see this dr she is extremely useful and very rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I saw Dr. Sourial at the Bramalea City Center walk in clinic. Although the staff were very friendly, she was TERRIBLE. She wouldn't listen to any of my concerns and gave me a diagnosis without even giving me any physical examination (my condition required actually looking at the problem area). When she prescribed medication I asked a question about the side effects as I had previously had a bad experience with it - she refused to answer and said she didn't have time, told me to ask next door (Shoppers Drug Mart - I'm not from Brampton and was not familiar with 'next door'). I will never take the chance of having her as my physician at the Bramalea Walk In Clinic. She may have a PHD but it seems they don't teach kindness or care at the medical school she attended. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I met Dr. F Sourial when I went into a walk in clinic at the Bramalea city centre. I was shocked at the rudeness of this doctor, did not have patience to listen me out and was literally shouting her questions. I never expected a Doctor's attitude to be so rude .. not sure what's she's going through but that's not how you present yourself especially when you're a family doctor .. aweful experience, I was happy to get out of there!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011