Ratings for Dr. Bryan Temple

Today I decided to read ratings.. Usually I don't. I like to start with open mind and, post Appt completed, I was frazzled. Office appropriate. Clerical professional. Dr At first appeared professional. Then gave me dismissive attitude. I had to close my mind on him. I am patiently seeking help for my son. I will try at least once. He would cut me off.. His focus in gathering info a bit weird.. He has his decision before listening. As a first consultation, I had specific background information to share. He pulled what he wanted to prove his theory. I think he's Ltd in the broad spectrum of neurological issues... His diagnosis remains focus on migraines.. The referral asked for help with meds required with intensified /migraine like headaches.. But the diagnosis was already established. The brain herniation as researched for past six years includes these headaches, but he proceeded to dismiss his peers diagnosis, which I find appalling. It left me drained. Felt like I'm failing my son. The others who gave positive things are probably chosen by him to exhibit positive traits. I won't take that away. But I will move on. My son is a life worth saving. I'm sure that someone out there will help....

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I read the reviews prior to coming for my appt and I thought they must have been exaggerated...sadly they were not. I didn't mind the fact that he was running behind schedule and I was impressed he introduced himself and shook my hand, but that's where the professionalism ended. He started the conversation on a negative note as a staff member had written something on my chart incorrectly which he didn't appreciate. I wasn't there to hear about his perspective on staff incompetencies and didn't feel it was appropriate for him to do so in front of me. From there the appt continued to go downhill. He was dismissive and contrary, wanting answers but was not happy with how I was responded. He repeatedly asked why I was there and why my doctor referred me to him? Uhm, because you are a neurologist, I have a history of spinal issues, prior spine surgeries and multiple new neurological symptoms that will not go away! Why not reject the referral if I wasn't an appropriate candidate instead of having me drive over 1 1/2 hours to be told I shouldn't be there? I had brought my MRI with me but he didn't want to look at it. I did not go to this appt looking to have a social chat or make a new friend but to be respectfully listened to in hopes a diagnosis could be made so I can restore my health and get my life back. I am very disappointed with this appt, and not just because I am no further ahead with my medical issues but b/c the entire interaction with this doctor was rude and abrupt. On a positive note, the ladies at the front desk were nice and checked in to see how I was doing when she noticed I was still waiting well past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Went to see this doctor today. Very pleasant, very complete work up. Run all the test to confirm his opinion and is going to run further tests.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Temple is the worse doctor you could ever meet. He was been ignorant, and he kept on asking how I am going to pay a. Although I need tests he refused to make them. Absolutely rude and unprofessional behavior. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

The rudest interaction I have ever had with any professional. I wish I had taped our interaction as I would have submitted it to the college of physicians and surgeons with a complaint. He kept asking he what I was doing in his office. When I told him my doctor had referred me due to chronic head pain, he asked me- why would she refer you to me?" I had to fight to get a neurological MRI. He told me it wasn't going to find anything and now his office just called me to come into review results....I would never recommend this doctor. His staff were very polite and kind but in my opinion Dr. Temple was unprofessional, rude, dismissive and went out of his way to be argumentative with me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Extremely thorough Doctor. Asked a lot of questions, took accurate notes, and gave me an exhaustive physical examination. I was quite impressed with his competency.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Have seen him 3 times. My last appt, I was stuck outside trying to get a parking spot, as the building was under construction. I was 45 min late and quite upset, and then realized i didn't have my health card! They said it was OK, gave me Kleenex, and took me right away even though other patients were waiting. Very understanding. Kind, thorough, to the point. Professional. Only thing is he 'doesnt believe in' pain meds for migraines. Well that didn't fly with me, but my family dr was pleased to give me Fiorinal, so I was good to go. I would give him a solid B+.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I don't know yet if he is a good dr, I would imagine he is. He gets annoyed if you don't have precise answers to his questions. I've been in pain for over a year when I saw him. It took 3 months to get an appt. He didn't want to send me for an MRI cause they cost 3k. She he booked me for a follow up 4 months later. Another 4 months of pain.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Found him to be fine but short tempered. When I did not directly response to his question with a yes or no response, he became annoyed. Receptionist was adequate and no complaints. However, needed to wait for 30 mins. even though it was the first appt. after lunch. He had 3 others waiting to see him before myself.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Temple is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He listened to all my concerns and answered my questions without hesitation. I read some of the comments before my appointment and was a bit worried. After seeing him I don't understand what everyone is complaining about. He is a specialist, a neurologist, not your hairdresser. Again amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017