Ratings for Dr. Bryan Temple

The rudest interaction I have ever had with any professional. I wish I had taped our interaction as I would have submitted it to the college of physicians and surgeons with a complaint. He kept asking he what I was doing in his office. When I told him my doctor had referred me due to chronic head pain, he asked me- why would she refer you to me?" I had to fight to get a neurological MRI. He told me it wasn't going to find anything and now his office just called me to come into review results....I would never recommend this doctor. His staff were very polite and kind but in my opinion Dr. Temple was unprofessional, rude, dismissive and went out of his way to be argumentative with me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Extremely thorough Doctor. Asked a lot of questions, took accurate notes, and gave me an exhaustive physical examination. I was quite impressed with his competency.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Have seen him 3 times. My last appt, I was stuck outside trying to get a parking spot, as the building was under construction. I was 45 min late and quite upset, and then realized i didn't have my health card! They said it was OK, gave me Kleenex, and took me right away even though other patients were waiting. Very understanding. Kind, thorough, to the point. Professional. Only thing is he 'doesnt believe in' pain meds for migraines. Well that didn't fly with me, but my family dr was pleased to give me Fiorinal, so I was good to go. I would give him a solid B+.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I don't know yet if he is a good dr, I would imagine he is. He gets annoyed if you don't have precise answers to his questions. I've been in pain for over a year when I saw him. It took 3 months to get an appt. He didn't want to send me for an MRI cause they cost 3k. She he booked me for a follow up 4 months later. Another 4 months of pain.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Found him to be fine but short tempered. When I did not directly response to his question with a yes or no response, he became annoyed. Receptionist was adequate and no complaints. However, needed to wait for 30 mins. even though it was the first appt. after lunch. He had 3 others waiting to see him before myself.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Temple is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He listened to all my concerns and answered my questions without hesitation. I read some of the comments before my appointment and was a bit worried. After seeing him I don't understand what everyone is complaining about. He is a specialist, a neurologist, not your hairdresser. Again amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Temple & found him to be very knowledgeable, but he does need to improve his listening skills. More recently, he's harder to get a hold of. I needed to see him back in November and could not get through to him, voicemail full and no responses to my urgent messages, etc. I still have not heard from his office. I am shopping for new doctor. I hope he reads these ratings. The undue stress is causing further MS symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

It's strange. My doctor referred me to dr. Temple, but no one picks up the phone when I call. I have been trying to see him for six weeks. Left messages, and no one returns my call. Today, I couldn't even leave a message. The voicemail was full. For a consultant business, this is unprofessional. Dr. Temple however seems knowledge and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He was extremely rude and showed no respect or ability to listen. His recommendation, was to wait a year and refused to do any testing. The staff at TGH immediately was able to provide the diagnosis. He is a waste of time. He told us, it was our head - He was 500% wrong and refused to admit/consider any other than his egotistical attitude (He must be related to cold hearted doctor in the movie Patch Adams!!!!)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Receptionist leaves the phone on "speaker" which means that everyone sitting in the small 8 chair waiting room hears both sides of the conversation. As names and details are given, I see this as a real as a real privacy issue. Dr Temple disregards the findings of other health professionals and goes only by what he sees in a 5minute consult.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016