Ratings for Dr. Teri E. Engelberg

I was very nervous on my first appointment, but the staff put me at ease. And then when the doctor came in, she could not have been nicer, gentler, or more sympathetic. Since I have to go to the doctor, I'm glad I found Dr. Engelberg and her lovely staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Teri Engelberg. She lost my chart and prescribed me the wrong medication. She's very disorganized and when I was there she was demeaning her staff and talking down to them. Her employees are great and they seem to pick up alot of her slack. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. I don't even think she's board certified....

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have had migraines for half a century -- that's 50 years -- and Dr. Engelberg is the only doctor who has been able to help me. Her staff is pleasant and friendly, and her office manager is extremely helpful with paperwork: She helped me with reimbursements for Botox for Migraines. Dr. Engelberg is funny (she once crooned an entire song from Hair to me as she was checking me out!); she's compassionate, highly skilled and knowledgeable, and wise. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Excellent neurologist, spent a lot of time with me, explained thoroughly what was going on and what tests needed to be run and why. When she was running 20 min late she had the office manager call me to let me know. I have never had that happen in a doctor's office before. She is very caring, thorough and knowledgeable. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Teri E. Engelberg's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup