Ratings for Dr. John C. Racy

Dr. Racy has changed my life. Although that may sound trite or "cheesy," there is no other way to put it that will do him justice. He helped me through a period of deep depression, and I might have chosen to end my life if it weren't for his genuine caring, knowledge, and professionalism. When it felt like all of my other "support systems" were overloaded with the stress of my condition (depression), I always knew Dr. Racy would be there to talk to and give me just the right advice to both feel better in the moment -and- start down the right path to healing long-term. He does an amazing job of both counseling and administering psychiatric medication. I have heard that most psychiatrists handle only the pharmacological side of things, but Dr. Racy uses counseling/talk therapy as well. If you are feeling like you need to talk to someone, about anything difficult in your life, please consider seeing Dr. Racy. I can't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011