You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Perez

I visited Dr. Perez for an emergency filling. I made him aware of my dental phobia, and he and his staff were SO reassuring. I had complete confidence in the work they did, and will visit again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

i have insurance and have paid assorted amounts to Dr. Perez. he and his staff are great. I have been going to Dr. Perez for 3 years now.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have a phobia re: dentists. Staff were very sensitive to that and once I told the first person, I didn't have to tell anyone else. They were on top of it. Had an extraction yesterday and, although nervous, I felt very confident about the procedure being done well. IT WAS!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

He was amazing!!! I will be recommending him to everyone. His staff was excellent as well, they were very helpful and made sure I was ok throughout my entire visit.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Paul C. Perez's Credentials

GHI

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "70118" to "70115". Address has been updated from "6120 Magazine St" to "3600 Saint Charles Avenue". Suite has been updated from "None" to "202".

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Perez for an emergency filling. I made him aware of my dental phobia, and he and his staff were SO reassuring. I had complete confidence in the wo..."

October 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "PAUL" to "PAUL C."

April 8, 2012