Ratings for Dr. Stephan R. Sanko

I LOVE Dr. Sanko. He has been my doctor for about 6 years. I was referred to him by my sister-in-law. She had several miscarriages, then was referred to Dr. Sanko, and has now had three successful pregnancies. I live in Florida now but still have my mother and sister in Rochester so I usually come back a couple times each year. I schedule my appointments with Dr. Sanko during my visits.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr sanko not only made me fight for the results of my blood work I also received them with no explanation and relied souly on the internet for answers. His ultrasound techs were completely silent ppointing out nothing to me or even trying to explain what they were seeing after one ultrasound they handed me a picture and after dr sanko made an appearance and threw a packet about being pregnant to me left without letting me ask any questions or telling me anything about my ultrasound besides my worries were normal and left only to find out at 11weeks pregnant that nothing was normal and I had suffered a blighted ovum the entire time TWO nurses in that place treated me with ANY respect and the 3minutes I spent with sanko during my pregnancy were good for nothing ! Terrible VERY COLD PRACTICE wouldn't reccomend him to my worst enemy had me showing my ulrasound pic to friends and family only for heartbreak.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Highly recommend!! I have had cancer and have seen many many. Dr.in Rochester. He always has time for me. Very reassuring Dr.I seldom look forward to any Dr. appt. EXCEPT with him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Best around! He is caring about his patients. If you are high risk, he is the one you want to see.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

have been going to dr. sanko for 1987 due to problems with premature babies great help i feel he has saved my babies with support of staff. dr.sanko is a very caring and gental doctor who LISTENS to you very very well! would recomend him to anyone!anyone wondering for any reason about him need to stop wondering, he is fantastc! i will always contiue to use him even though i am on home care, cannot drive due to many permanament disabaties and home bound even if he is about a 45-50 minute drive!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

He's great. Very knowledgable and helpful. Love him!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Sanko is an excellent physician, specializing in high risk prenatal care. He is approachable, caring and proactive.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Stephan R. Sanko's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners