Ratings for Dr. Renda K. Dawud

I have read some of the comments written here today and I would just like to add that yes, there has always been a wait time for all the years I have seen Dr. Dawud (over 9 yrs); however, she is very good and thorough in her evaluation of her patients. On defense of the office staff, I have been in the waiting room for hours and also in the exam rooms and have heard the front desk take abuse from angry patients that they do not deserve. The girls make appointments according to what they are told to do. Once you get into the room with Dr. Dawud, if you've been a patient for any number of years, you know her on a personal basis and unfortunately talk more about your personal lives rather than medical issues which you came in for. The front desk is not at fault for the scheduling conflicts. You will spend more time in the waiting room than in the exam room and are not taken back to an exam room until one is available, therefore the long wait in the waiting room. The front desk is not at fault for that by any means. I used to work in a physician's office and I know what they are going through so maybe I can be more sympathetic to the office staff and disagree with the patient complaints about them. You can always see her associate if you don't want to waste your time waiting for Dr. Dawud. He is very competent and they have been partners for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have had several GPs & Specialists over the years in regards to my medical condition that unfortunately has not improved much & has even deteriorated with major surgery. Dr. Dawud is just an awesome GP & overall person as well. I have come to accept I will have to live with these problems I have. Dr. Dawud has always provided me with A1 care to be the best I can be physically but also very helpful & inspirational to myself & family. She is very caring, knowledgeable and actually listens to your concerns & what You have to say in general. Takes the time to provide great medical care & advice to not only your medical issues but just advice on a level that You would appreciate from a great friend or concerned parent. You definitely feel that she cares about You as a patient & fellow human being. I have struggled to care for a very busy 6 yr old that also has to endure plenty of out of town medical travel & just have no idea how I will be able to do it at times. I believe the Dr. has helped me not only medically to be as well as I can be physically. But also emotionally & inspirationally as well. Thanks for your care & God Bless Dr. Renda Dawud & Staff

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I have enjoyed seeing Dr. Dawud while my Dr. is on maternity leave - she took a great deal of time with me each visit (over 45 minutes each visit), thus the reason that others have to wait so long...I have learned so much from Dr. Dawud in the few visits that I have had that it has made the wait worthwhile and I have since learned to book my visits at another time. Unfortunately it is is true that the receptionist is just not friendly, sometimes rude :( Yet, I was very pleased with my visits with Dr. Dawud and look forward to my next visit with her :)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I have seen Dr. Dawud many times, people are right about the wait time but it is only because she is taking over another Dr. patients while she is on mat leave. She is a great doctor who will see you for 10 things if you wish unlike clinics who will only see you for one issue at a time. For everyone commenting on the scheduling the receptionist doesnt have the power to make appointments shorter or longer she just follows the doctors orders. Maybe everyone should be a little more patient while Dr. Dawud is dealing with 2 practices at the moment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

The wait time is simply outrageous! I've been the third patient of the day and still waited over a hr. Other times I've waited OVER 2 hrs and have had to leave without seeing her. You can be seen quicker at a walk in. It's an easy fix, make appointment times longer for each patient. She's a great Dr but no longer worth the wait. My time is not valued by Dr Dawud and her receptionist is rude. There are other great doctors out there who will value your time and give great care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Over 1 hour waiting times. ...Very BAD! SHE MIDST THINK PEOPLE OTHER THAN HER DO NOT HAVE LIVES!!!!!!

Submitted September 27, 2016

Let me first say that I love Dr. Dawud. She takes her time to really get to know you, which makes treating you easier. However, SHE HAS THE WORST STAFF EVER. They are extremely rude when you call, and they make you wait over an hour AFTER your scheduled appointment before you even get in a room. If you want a punctual doctor, don't go to her. If you have 4 hours to spare, she's great...

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I love this doctor. I couldn't be happier with the care she provides. Very thorough, very sweet natured, and an excellent listener. You will wait to see her, but when you do see her, the wait is well worth it. I've seen many physicians in my day, but she is the best. I highly recommend her to all!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Dawud is a wonderful Doctor! She listens, explains and answers your questions. Punctuality is not so great, HOWEVER, it is because she takes time with each patient and is extremely thorough. So while I am waiting for my turn, I just remind myself that I would rather wait a bit for a great doctor who cares about their patiets than to have a timely doctor that cares about seeing as many patients as possible because of a check.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Renda K. Dawud's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 2006)