Ratings for Dr. Ralph J. Ciccone

Excellent, efficient staff and a very special doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Excellent doctor, whenever I leave a message for him to call me avout my health issues he always promptly returns my call and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

worst doctor ever .medicine was not covered by insurance Called doctor office to get approved sent them the forms from insurance twice.called insurance gave me two other options called office again ten days later still no answer from doctor medicine ran out three days ago called them many times all kind of excuses still no medicine . Have copd on oxygen they just don't care.made appointment with new doctor suggest no one ever go to him ever

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

He needs to have a nurse in examine room when he tends to female patients. He is pleasantly negative to all questions asked of him. He is condescending,

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I have used seversl pulminologists over the years, and of all of threm I find him excepttionally knowedeable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

This Doctor is amazing. He has a ton of knowledge in all area's not only his field. Unlike the other person who rated this dr, as someone who works in the medical profession if you give a name of someone to contact then you authorize the office to contact them for anything other than something serious. They staff is fine but nothing too get too excited over. This dr takes his time and makes you feel comfortable. I would send anyone to him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

The staff is utterly incompetent. They contacted my mother to confirm my sleep study appointment, instead of speaking to me (their 24 yr old patient) directly. Naturally, my mother was confused and told them to contact me, which they never did. When I arrived, I was told they had cancelled my appointment without telling me, and had already filled my spot. This was an egregious violation of my privacy and a big inconvenience. I never gave authorization for my family members to be contacted; my mother just happened to also be their patient. Dr. Ciccone himself made me feel very uncomfortable during my visit. He lifted my t-shirt up to my chin in order to use the stethoscope on my back; no doctor ever did this to me before. He also based his diagnosis of sleep apnea on the fact that I have "big tonsils." He told me surgical treatment would involve breaking my jaw and moving it forward, as well as shaving my tongue and removing my tonsils. I get the impression they are money hungry.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Great doctor. He solved my sleep apnea and I am now finally getting a good night's sleep. Very personable, explains everything clearly. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from a sleep disorder.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

DOctor seemed very knowledgeable about sleep apnea and other sleeping disorders.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008