Ratings for Dr. Noah J. Moos

I spent hundreds of dollars on visits and supplements and after almost a year, virtually saw no results. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Moos is wonderful, he has helped us with my daughters sports concussion injury after going to doctors, pain management and a neurologist. He is extremely knowledgeable aspects beyond normal chiropractic issues. Our whole family has gone to him and he has helped us all!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Moos was referred to me by several families that my children do sports with. At first I was skeptical and not wanting to drive that far but he has changed the way we think and do things. My kids really like him and he has helped them in more ways than one. I've been reading and learning more about wellness of body and mind . I highly recommend him especially if you have exhausted all your means in trying to repair your health, muscles, mind! Darlene C.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Moos is amazing. So knowledgable and friendly. He was more helpful than he'll ever know!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

The BEST. Words can't describe how amazing this man is. 1 visit and you'll understand what everyone is saying.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

We started seeing Dr. Noah a few years ago and could not be happier. He is the most amazing doc Ive ever met. He helps the kids with whatever they have going on and provides us with so much info to help us all stay healthy and happy. My kids love him to death. We dont see him as often as I would like, but I always know when we go... we get the best treatment possible! You just have to go see him once and you will see for yourself how amazing he is. So very well rounded with everything. Great, great doctor. From allergies, weight loss, muscle issues, immune system diet, exercise.. you name it. You can't go wrong! He has helped us with all of that.. and then some!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

To say that I was a complete wreck before seeing Dr. Moos would be an understatement. I have had 17 sinus surgeries and was a reject from Johns Hopkins. No one could figure out why I was so sick, that is until I saw Dr. Moos. I have gone from using so many sick days I had to pay my employer back for time owed to having days roll over to a new year--that is unheard of for me!! I have been exposed to flu, strep, and other viruses and now have an immune system that fights back!! Dr. Moos saved my life in many many ways!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

He is phenomenal. After one session with him I got back into my highly competitive, highly athletic sport after being out for 2 weeks with a "sprain"

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I have been suffering from shoulder pain for many months, have seen at least three other doctors, chiropractors for adjustments, acupuncturists, massage therapists and had physical therapy. After just one visit to Noah my shoulder was much less painful, after two it feels great.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

After close to 4 month of running issues due to shin splints, Dr. Moos fixed the problem in a week! I was amazed. I tried physical therapy, full rest, short runs, slow runs; I heard 10 different things I should try: new shoes, soft surfaces, foot rolling, hip strengthening, etc. etc. but nothing solved the problem. Dr. Moos combined nutritional supplements with work on my shins, calves and feet, and voila, I'm running again! Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012