Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Bullard

Dr. Bullard’s staff is both professional and accommodating, I was told by my insurance he was no longer an in network provider and took my son to another dentist and the service I received there left me reaching out to my ins co to find out how we can go back to Dr. Bullard.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Very personable and easy to work with. Staff is super knowledgeable and helpful. I wish I had found him years earlier. Loving the work he has done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Worst dentist. Stay away. He will create problem even when there is none, after seeing your insurance. And behave like he is fixing. Totally money minded. But does that in a sugar coated way. Doesn’t have any knowledge of dentistry. Useless doctor. Will harm much to make more money. Will suggest for expensive cosmetic treatment when there is never a need.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr Bullard is amazing I hated my teeth he suggested veneers . They look wonderfull ! He gave me a new smile . I have been to many dentist he is very kind and meticulous . He even called me at home to check on me ! He's staff is wonderful ! I hope to have the privilege to be seen there for many years

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I had a filling done by Dr Bullard. He made me feel extremely comfortable and did a great job. The friendliness of his staff left a real impression on me. I will definitely be a long term patient!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I have been to the dentists who "cater to cowards." I prefer PAINLESS DENTISTRY. That's not bull. That's Bullard. I had extensive work done. I was very apprehensive. If Dr. Bullard tells you that you will be okay, for yourself a favor. Relax. Trust.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012