Ratings for Dr. Kunal Grover

Dr grover was excellent. Thorough and professional and answered all questions and concerns .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Grover was very thorough, friendly, and knowlegeable. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Grover is an excellent GI. I have seen 3 GI's in the last 5 years and he is by far the best! He is very knowledgeable, kind, caring and listens to you. Has me scheduled for all the appropriate testing to help me resolve this health problem I have been having for so many years!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

One of the best G.I. doctors in NJ. Takes his time, very efficient and personable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I'd been to 3 other gastroenterologists and he's the one that got me back to a functional level after 3 years of being ill. He also has the best bedside manner of them as well as the fact that he's the only one that took my personality into consideration while treating me. i HIGHLY recommend this doctor. I usually do not rate doctors but I made an exception for him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr Grover is an extremely knowledgeable,caring and patient doctor. He goes to great lengths to diagnose any health problem related to the digestive system. I speak not only for myself but also for my mother who he treated as good as he would his own mother. We love the fact that he spends a lot of time explaining things and is always available no matter how busy. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012