Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Moul

Very sweet and caring. Spends all the time with you that you could possible ask for. Super sweet with my daughter and that's important to me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

The staff is all over the place they have you sit down then come back I mean 3 times might be easy for some people but not for everyone they are at an orthopedics office common sense you all need to make changes to make to the paper work and make it a little easier. Also she's very rude there was an elderly nursing home patient that was coughing dr.moul quoted that a nursing home patient in a very rude way. If you have to have surgery call the hospital before you ever leave the house because I sat at the hospital 2 hours waiting for them to fax papers the hospital had to keep calling them. I would not recommend any one to go to this doctor can't believe that I was going to allow dr.moul to do my surgery if the office is this disorganized could you imagine how surgery day would had been.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

After a 1 hr. wait over the appointment time, I was taken to a room. Half hour later Dr. Moul entered. She asked me how I broke my ankle. She also pressed on the ankle which sent me into orbit. She said I needed a cast or a boot. I opted for a boot. So after about 5 minutes she wrote a prescription for the boot and left. The nurse wrote a prescription for pain medication. Then when I received the insurance EOB, she had billed the insurance nearly $300 above the office visit for SURGERY. That is fraud!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Though not uncommon today, East Tennessee Spine and Orthopedic Specialists over-schedule their doctors. I waited an hour my first visit before seeing the doctor. The front desk staff need much more experience and training. Customer service is lacking. Doctors are terribly rushed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Rebecca A. Moul's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HealthFirst