Ratings for Dr. Joseph I. Krajbich

Dr JI Krajbich has taken amazing care of my children over the last several years. He performed two c1-c2 spinal fusion surgeries in my son and attended during my daughter's second tumor removal surgery as he also specializes in tumours. He has excellent bedside manner, gentle demeanor, and has been patient with answering my million and one questions. His support staff has also been incredibly great to deal with. And no waiting! Thank you Dr Krajbich for everything!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

He is a smart and caring man but is hard to get a definitive answer from. I wuold agree that he does not make hasty decisions. He has taken the time to answer my many questions although the answers weren't as specific as I would like (this may be no fault of his merely my sons condition)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Krajbich truly cares for his patients!! We've been through a lot with him and cannot say enough good about him!!! He is extremely smart and is also careful, does not make hasty decisions regarding his patients.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Joseph I. Krajbich's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med