Ratings for Dr. Bojan Majstorovic

My experience with this Doctor has been nothing but amazing. Even his dental office and staff are first class. His knowledge and experience are complimented by his steady hands and down to earth personality. He gets the job done and never seems to try to overcharge me. I never feel like a 'number' there and that is something that is getting more and more difficult to find. He actually listens and understands what I have to say and spends time and effort to make sure that I will get the right treatment. Very happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr.Boyan Majstorovic and his staff are amazing. I had a great check up and very extensive work done. Through whole process I felt very much taken care of. I have great confidence in high quality of dentistry Dr. Boyan provides.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I came to Dr. Bojan recently to do some aesthetic work on my front teeth which have bothering me my whole life with the hope that he could improve my smile. The result was way beyond my expectations! Amazing work ! I can not stop smiling. My self esteem is way up! I can not thank him and his staff enough. I would recommend him 100 %.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

We are really happy to be Dr. Bojan's patients. Very professional service. We are treated friendly and with care. The quality of his work is superb. It is always a pleasure coming to Alpha Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

We were referred to Alpha Dental Centre by friends. We are really happy that we found such a great office with all staff very friendly and pleasant. Dr. Bojan Majstorovic is an excellent dentist, available, responsive and honest. A bit of perfectionist which is great knowing when you are in his care. He is also very nice guy.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

My whole family is extremely happy with the service we get from Dr. Boyan. We all have regular check ups and cleanings in this office , and nobody is ever afraid to go. Also, if wee need any other dental work done , we have total confidence in his capabilities. The best part is that he is very gentle and trustworthy. We also love his staff. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Bojan Majstorovic and his staff are amazing ! They are very professional and knowledgeable and all that in a very friendly and calming atmosphere. I never feel that any procedures are pushed on me , but instead Dr. Bojan sincerely cares about our dental health. My whole family enjoys going to Alpha Dental. Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Boyan is the best dentist we have ever been to!!!!! He is extremely gentle and calms any fears you may have! Tiffany and all the assistants are wonderful and accommodating! We highly recommend Dr Boyan for your family! Thank you very much Dr Boyan!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

"Dr. Majstorovic and his staff were super nice and made my emergency visit very pleasant. I’ve been avoiding the dentist office for the past few years, but after the experience I had I may change my overall outlook on the whole idea of going to see the dentist. Everything was great and I walked out with half smile on my face .I will bring my family as well. Thanks Dr. Majstorovic.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I've never liked going to the dentist like many people out there. I get anxiety, and I've actually never felt like any dental office I've been do was welcoming. Alpha Dental Centre changed that all. From their front desk, to the dental assistants and Dr.Boyan, everything was a full 5 stars. I was experiencing really bad tooth pain and turned out that I had to get 2 teeth extracted. I was super nervous, afraid, all the works, but the staff was incredible! The extractions were done by Dr. Boyan Majstorovic and he is absolutely amazing. He helped relax me and calm my fears, and explained and answered any questions I had. The entire procedure was painless, and has given me more confidence for future appointments. I definitely am happy I found Alpha Dental Centre and would 100% refer them to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Bojan Majstorovic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practices dentistry since 1993.