Dr. Bojan Majstorovic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bojan Majstorovic

We are really happy to be Dr. Bojan's patients. Very professional service. We are treated friendly and with care. The quality of his work is superb. It is always a pleasure coming to Alpha Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

We were referred to Alpha Dental Centre by friends. We are really happy that we found such a great office with all staff very friendly and pleasant. Dr. Bojan Majstorovic is an excellent dentist, available, responsive and honest. A bit of perfectionist which is great knowing when you are in his care. He is also very nice guy.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

My whole family is extremely happy with the service we get from Dr. Boyan. We all have regular check ups and cleanings in this office , and nobody is ever afraid to go. Also, if wee need any other dental work done , we have total confidence in his capabilities. The best part is that he is very gentle and trustworthy. We also love his staff. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Bojan Majstorovic and his staff are amazing ! They are very professional and knowledgeable and all that in a very friendly and calming atmosphere. I never feel that any procedures are pushed on me , but instead Dr. Bojan sincerely cares about our dental health. My whole family enjoys going to Alpha Dental. Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Boyan is the best dentist we have ever been to!!!!! He is extremely gentle and calms any fears you may have! Tiffany and all the assistants are wonderful and accommodating! We highly recommend Dr Boyan for your family! Thank you very much Dr Boyan!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

"Dr. Majstorovic and his staff were super nice and made my emergency visit very pleasant. I’ve been avoiding the dentist office for the past few years, but after the experience I had I may change my overall outlook on the whole idea of going to see the dentist. Everything was great and I walked out with half smile on my face .I will bring my family as well. Thanks Dr. Majstorovic.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I've never liked going to the dentist like many people out there. I get anxiety, and I've actually never felt like any dental office I've been do was welcoming. Alpha Dental Centre changed that all. From their front desk, to the dental assistants and Dr.Boyan, everything was a full 5 stars. I was experiencing really bad tooth pain and turned out that I had to get 2 teeth extracted. I was super nervous, afraid, all the works, but the staff was incredible! The extractions were done by Dr. Boyan Majstorovic and he is absolutely amazing. He helped relax me and calm my fears, and explained and answered any questions I had. The entire procedure was painless, and has given me more confidence for future appointments. I definitely am happy I found Alpha Dental Centre and would 100% refer them to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My friend recommended Dr. Boyan and I am so happy that she did. Dr. Boyan does great work, knows what he is doing and also listens to what patient has to say, which is important to me. He devotes his time to everybody, one patient at a time. My previous dentist, he was running from one patient to another, working on probably 3 or 4 at the same time. This personal approach, together with his gentle hand and personality is a winning combination for me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Always a great experience going to see Dr. Bojan for my dental work, but he really impressed me with the way he handled my toothache just recently. Very meticulous, really made sure he diagnosed the right tooth, even though it wasn't very obvious, since my whole left side was sore. After the treatment, I felt great and the following day, all the pain was gone. Proves that not every toothache has to be a nightmare, at least not with him. I also like that their clinic is so nice and clean, gives me confidence about going there. Highly recommend them .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Bojan has changed the way I feel about going to the dentist. I used to dread dental visits of any kind, but now, after being his patient for 3 years, all the anxiety is gone. He really pays attention to making his patients feel comfortable and relaxed. When you add on top of that his experience, gentle hand and knowledge, it is a combination that works great for me. Happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Bojan Majstorovic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practices dentistry since 1993.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.