Ratings for Dr. Bojan Majstorovic

Dr Boyan is the best dentist we have ever been to!!!!! He is extremely gentle and calms any fears you may have! Tiffany and all the assistants are wonderful and accommodating! We highly recommend Dr Boyan for your family! Thank you very much Dr Boyan!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

"Dr. Majstorovic and his staff were super nice and made my emergency visit very pleasant. I’ve been avoiding the dentist office for the past few years, but after the experience I had I may change my overall outlook on the whole idea of going to see the dentist. Everything was great and I walked out with half smile on my face .I will bring my family as well. Thanks Dr. Majstorovic.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I've never liked going to the dentist like many people out there. I get anxiety, and I've actually never felt like any dental office I've been do was welcoming. Alpha Dental Centre changed that all. From their front desk, to the dental assistants and Dr.Boyan, everything was a full 5 stars. I was experiencing really bad tooth pain and turned out that I had to get 2 teeth extracted. I was super nervous, afraid, all the works, but the staff was incredible! The extractions were done by Dr. Boyan Majstorovic and he is absolutely amazing. He helped relax me and calm my fears, and explained and answered any questions I had. The entire procedure was painless, and has given me more confidence for future appointments. I definitely am happy I found Alpha Dental Centre and would 100% refer them to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My friend recommended Dr. Boyan and I am so happy that she did. Dr. Boyan does great work, knows what he is doing and also listens to what patient has to say, which is important to me. He devotes his time to everybody, one patient at a time. My previous dentist, he was running from one patient to another, working on probably 3 or 4 at the same time. This personal approach, together with his gentle hand and personality is a winning combination for me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Always a great experience going to see Dr. Bojan for my dental work, but he really impressed me with the way he handled my toothache just recently. Very meticulous, really made sure he diagnosed the right tooth, even though it wasn't very obvious, since my whole left side was sore. After the treatment, I felt great and the following day, all the pain was gone. Proves that not every toothache has to be a nightmare, at least not with him. I also like that their clinic is so nice and clean, gives me confidence about going there. Highly recommend them .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Bojan has changed the way I feel about going to the dentist. I used to dread dental visits of any kind, but now, after being his patient for 3 years, all the anxiety is gone. He really pays attention to making his patients feel comfortable and relaxed. When you add on top of that his experience, gentle hand and knowledge, it is a combination that works great for me. Happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have been getting my work done by Dr Boyan for 6 years. Dr Boyan is very gentle and does amazing work. The staff is very friendly and always makes me feel comfortable. I would recommend this office to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Always attentive and caring. My whole family is Dr. Boyan´s patients. Kids love to see him and his hygienists. He treated my son with Invisalign and it turned out really great and his price was fair too. We can recommend him to everybody for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I'm new to Dr. Bojan's office and I have been very impressed in my 2 visits. The hygienest was very thorough and kind. Dr. Bojan gets the job done and you can tell he knows what he's doing. I always feel relaxed and that im in good hands. I like that he doesn't pressure me into treatment like my previous dentist. I'm happy to have found him and I strongly recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have had 3 bad experiences here now. The first was when they first opened and were offering a free whitening with every cleaning. They were behind for my appointment, and when I finally came in, they didn't have time to do the whitening. I made a secondary appointment to get a root canal, and they again ran out of time for a whitening. I gave up on it. Years later and I'm in a lot of tooth pain. I went in and they asked me where the pain was. It was impossible to narrow it down to a tooth because my whole head hurt. I told them I did have a problem tooth a few years ago (the one that got the root canal) They insisted they take xrays there. but nothing came up, so they did the other side of my head. Nothing came up. When Dr Bojan came in, he aggressively tapped all my teeth until he found the one in pain. He tapped it again and again to prove it to me (like it didn't believe him the first time? ) So a third xray was done on that tooth. In the end I was charged for COMPLETELY unnecessary xrays because no one else though to look around first.

Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Bojan Majstorovic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practices dentistry since 1993.

GHI