You may also like

Rate Dr. Carlo Panaro

Dr. Carlo Panaro's Ratings

So far, excellent! Dr Panaro did a full Hip Replacement for me on Thursday July 9
2015, and i am only 4 days in recovery. Was just released from the Hospital yesterday, and all seems to be going well!! Carlo stopped by to see me on Saturday and see how things were going, nice guy, and to the point! He and his staff were awesome!!! I would highly recommend him as a Surgeon for anyone going through this type of surgery!

Curtis. W

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Panaro is exceptional. Tells you exactly what will take place during surgery and what the outcome(s) may be. Very honest and straight to the point. Great care from him and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Panaro was great. He took his time and explained the MRI and x-ray results and did a complete exam of my hip. when i left i felt very well informed and that i was going to get the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I've found doctor Panaro to be such an easy straight up surgeon!! Even though crazy busy has always addressed my concerns!! I'm in for hardware removal June 1st and completely satisfied that he's the one to do my surgery!!just so busy!! But totally worth it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr panaro is the man!! He performed surgery on my ankle. And did an awesome job. Very relaxed and easy to talk to. Great guy!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2793490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Poor bedside manner, completely unhelpful. I am a fit 48 year old and he told me I was too old for surgery and that there was nothing he could do for me and that if it hurts me to do my favourite activities like hiking, biking and playing tennis that's too bad - I should just do something else. I have never been so depressed after seeing a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2788468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

All I can say is Thank you Dr. Panaro. It took 3 years to get my GP to get me into an MRI for the pain in my left hip, but after the Dr. who was giving me my 3rd Cortisone shot stated that he thought there was something more than chronic bursitis, I insisted that more investigation was needed. I waited almost a year to see Dr. Panaro, he was running late but he's a busy guy and my experience with any specialist one needs to be patient. His examination was gentle, he gave me a choice of surgery or a life time of doing what I was doing with pain control and Cortisone shots. I chose surgery and I am thrilled with the result. Dr. Panaro was very cautious when giving me a 50% possible success but I was confident that I would see 90% but anything was better than what my life was like at the time. Dr. Panaro's bedside manner was kind, realistic and confident, he treated me with respect with a great sense of humour. He asked to follow me for a year after the surgery because he did some cutting edge surgery on my hip and he would like to see what improvements are sustained past the initial 6months. I'm so grateful for Dr. Panaro and his expertise, I can walk for more than 30 minutes, I can push a shopping cart again, I can lift my grandsons, I can stand long enough to cook a meal, I can sleep without having to get up every 2 hours for a pain killer. Dr. Panaro you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2645240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Panaro's office today to get my staples removed, I was very nervous but fortunate to have a nurse who removed my staples with basically no pain! I was told they call her Gental Judy! Before I knew it they were all out! I think anyone visiting this clinic who is nervous should request Gental Judy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

My meeting with Dr. Panaro was not a positive experience. He was extremely late, rushed through, was condesending in his attitude to the point of almost being rude. He ordered some further tests and is taking months to meet with him to go over the results. My understanding talking to nurses from the hospital is that to him it is all about cramming in as many patients as possible. All about the money, not about the person. He may be skilled at what he does, but he needs to slow down and improve his relationship with the patients. His bedside manner sucks. Don't think that taking months to see him is about him being the best. It is because he is taking on more than he can handle properly.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2600241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Panaro is a great doctor. He fixed my broken wrist which was in 10 pieces. Now, my wrist is nearly perfect. It has little pain and good motion. Thanks Dr. Panaro

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579725].votes_count ]]