You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carlo Panaro

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Panaro did an amazing job on my knee. He fixed my ACL and meniscus and some arthritis in my knee. Its been 3 weeks and I am walking with minimal discomfort and have already gained more stability in my knee. Not to mention the hardly noticeable scar. He may be grumpy at times but he is very knowledgable and never had any issues answering all the stupid questions I asked. Great guy, better surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Panaro is an excellent surgeon. Prior to my TMA. He did his utmost to find the why my wound would not heal. He brought in several specialist to assist him. Great bedside manor. I would recommend him as a surgeon. Thank you Dr Panaro.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr Panaro is a horrible Doctor. He spends little to no time with his patients, takes very little time to answer or even acknowledge your questions. He even has techniques for getting you out of the room at his caustic clinic and out the door. He will speak to you for 2 minutes then offer to show you your X-rays and then you are nudged out the door. He is overly confident in his abilities which makes him dangerous actually. His ego gets in the way of him conferring with others to make informed medical decisions. He truly has the " GOD" complex that most people joke about. In all honesty if you are looking for a compassionate, talented surgeon with your best interests in mind look elsewhere for your surgeon. Others have noted his overall poor professionalism and communication.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Had never seen him before except when I had to have surgery to fix my broken wrist. I had waiting in Preop when he came and personally and took me into surgery as had been waiting a while. Thought that was just awesome and even had me laughing before surgery

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Panaro is without a doubt a brilliant capable surgeon. His bed side manner is not good( I didn't see him after my surgery until the week later exam. I find him rushed and not willing to stay a minute to answer questions. So bad, that for my next appointment I need to take an interpreter that speaks his language

Submitted February 14, 2016

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. I have trust in him and his Specialist team who he consults for advice. I'm in a fight to save my foot. 38 years smoking. Quit while you can.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Carlo Panaro's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did a hip replacement and all I went through he was there for me ,I trusted him and I new he wouldn't let me down"

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Panaro did an excellent job on my hip.It's been 1 month and can put almost all my weight on it.Would recommend him to anyone needing a hip."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Panaro did an amazing job on my knee. He fixed my ACL and meniscus and some arthritis in my knee. Its been 3 weeks and I am walking with minimal discomfort ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Panaro is an excellent surgeon. Prior to my TMA. He did his utmost to find the why my wound would not heal. He brought in several specialist to assist him...."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Panaro is a horrible Doctor. He spends little to no time with his patients, takes very little time to answer or even acknowledge your questions. He even has ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had never seen him before except when I had to have surgery to fix my broken wrist. I had waiting in Preop when he came and personally and took me into surgery ..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Panaro is without a doubt a brilliant capable surgeon. His bed side manner is not good( I didn't see him after my surgery until the week later exam. I find ..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had arthroscopic surgery on my knee, he explained everything so could understand, very caring and understanding. Highly highly recommend him!!"

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Panaro did an excellent job on my wrist. He was very good at explaining everything in terms I could understand. I highly recommend him."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. I have trust in him and his Specialist team who he consults for advice. I'm in a fight to save my foot. 38 ye..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "BEST doctor ever! He ginuinely seems to care for his patients. He explains everything in great detail, listens to and rectifies concerns and makes you feel co..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From start to finish, this is no doubt the surgeon I would trust with my life! He was very helpful with preparation and surgery itself! His confident attitude a..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome surgeon and a great doctor. Very kind and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend him."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, excellent! Dr Panaro did a full Hip Replacement for me on Thursday July 9 2015, and i am only 4 days in recovery. Was just released from the Hospital ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Panaro is exceptional. Tells you exactly what will take place during surgery and what the outcome(s) may be. Very honest and straight to the point. Great car..."

June 23, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Meadowlark Shopping Ctr, Edmonton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804815650".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Panaro was great. He took his time and explained the MRI and x-ray results and did a complete exam of my hip. when i left i felt very well informed and that..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've found doctor Panaro to be such an easy straight up surgeon!! Even though crazy busy has always addressed my concerns!! I'm in for hardware removal June 1st..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr panaro is the man!! He performed surgery on my ankle. And did an awesome job. Very relaxed and easy to talk to. Great guy!!"

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Poor bedside manner, completely unhelpful. I am a fit 48 year old and he told me I was too old for surgery and that there was nothing he could do for me and tha..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is Thank you Dr. Panaro. It took 3 years to get my GP to get me into an MRI for the pain in my left hip, but after the Dr. who was giving me my ..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Panaro's office today to get my staples removed, I was very nervous but fortunate to have a nurse who removed my staples with basically no pain! I..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My meeting with Dr. Panaro was not a positive experience. He was extremely late, rushed through, was condesending in his attitude to the point of almost being r..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Panaro is a great doctor. He fixed my broken wrist which was in 10 pieces. Now, my wrist is nearly perfect. It has little pain and good motion. Thanks Dr. P..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On October 30, 2013, Dr Panaro performed a complete hip replacement on me. I have to say that he was so kind and understanding. He listened to everything I was..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding physician. Will go the extra mile to help his patients. Always available to answer questions."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very kind and thoughtful doctor. Quite busy - so I wish he had more time to answer questions but I am confident he did a very good job."

September 11, 2014