You may also like

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. I have trust in him and his Specialist team who he consults for advice. I'm in a fight to save my foot. 38 years smoking. Quit while you can.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

BEST doctor ever! He ginuinely seems to care for his patients. He explains everything in great detail, listens to and rectifies concerns and makes you feel comfortable going into surgery. His staff are equally as amazing, Joanne has answered more questions than I can count and has always been pleasant. You're in great hands with Dr Panaro

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

From start to finish, this is no doubt the surgeon I would trust with my life! He was very helpful with preparation and surgery itself! His confident attitude and honesty was what I needed.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

So far, excellent! Dr Panaro did a full Hip Replacement for me on Thursday July 9 2015, and i am only 4 days in recovery. Was just released from the Hospital yesterday, and all seems to be going well!! Carlo stopped by to see me on Saturday and see how things were going, nice guy, and to the point! He and his staff were awesome!!! I would highly recommend him as a Surgeon for anyone going through this type of surgery! Curtis. W

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Panaro is exceptional. Tells you exactly what will take place during surgery and what the outcome(s) may be. Very honest and straight to the point. Great care from him and staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Panaro was great. He took his time and explained the MRI and x-ray results and did a complete exam of my hip. when i left i felt very well informed and that i was going to get the best care possible.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I've found doctor Panaro to be such an easy straight up surgeon!! Even though crazy busy has always addressed my concerns!! I'm in for hardware removal June 1st and completely satisfied that he's the one to do my surgery!!just so busy!! But totally worth it!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Carlo Panaro's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had arthroscopic surgery on my knee, he explained everything so could understand, very caring and understanding. Highly highly recommend him!!"

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Panaro did an excellent job on my wrist. He was very good at explaining everything in terms I could understand. I highly recommend him."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. I have trust in him and his Specialist team who he consults for advice. I'm in a fight to save my foot. 38 ye..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "BEST doctor ever! He ginuinely seems to care for his patients. He explains everything in great detail, listens to and rectifies concerns and makes you feel co..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From start to finish, this is no doubt the surgeon I would trust with my life! He was very helpful with preparation and surgery itself! His confident attitude a..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome surgeon and a great doctor. Very kind and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend him."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "So far, excellent! Dr Panaro did a full Hip Replacement for me on Thursday July 9 2015, and i am only 4 days in recovery. Was just released from the Hospital ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Panaro is exceptional. Tells you exactly what will take place during surgery and what the outcome(s) may be. Very honest and straight to the point. Great car..."

June 23, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Meadowlark Shopping Ctr, Edmonton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804815650".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Panaro was great. He took his time and explained the MRI and x-ray results and did a complete exam of my hip. when i left i felt very well informed and that..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've found doctor Panaro to be such an easy straight up surgeon!! Even though crazy busy has always addressed my concerns!! I'm in for hardware removal June 1st..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr panaro is the man!! He performed surgery on my ankle. And did an awesome job. Very relaxed and easy to talk to. Great guy!!"

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Poor bedside manner, completely unhelpful. I am a fit 48 year old and he told me I was too old for surgery and that there was nothing he could do for me and tha..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is Thank you Dr. Panaro. It took 3 years to get my GP to get me into an MRI for the pain in my left hip, but after the Dr. who was giving me my ..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Panaro's office today to get my staples removed, I was very nervous but fortunate to have a nurse who removed my staples with basically no pain! I..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My meeting with Dr. Panaro was not a positive experience. He was extremely late, rushed through, was condesending in his attitude to the point of almost being r..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Panaro is a great doctor. He fixed my broken wrist which was in 10 pieces. Now, my wrist is nearly perfect. It has little pain and good motion. Thanks Dr. P..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On October 30, 2013, Dr Panaro performed a complete hip replacement on me. I have to say that he was so kind and understanding. He listened to everything I was..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding physician. Will go the extra mile to help his patients. Always available to answer questions."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very kind and thoughtful doctor. Quite busy - so I wish he had more time to answer questions but I am confident he did a very good job."

September 11, 2014