Ratings for Dr. Carlo Panaro

Had my surgery on my right ankle. Installed 2 plates and 10 pins in it! Extremely pleased with Dr. panaro and the team!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Had my right hamstring tendons repaired. I was very pleased. Still in post- op stage but very satisfied so far.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Absolutely terrific experience and result with Dr. Panaro at the Hip and Knee Clinic and the Orthopedic Surgery Centre at the Royal Alexandra Hospital.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Complete right hip done and walking on it two weeks later. Four weeks have past and no pain med needed. Some exercises and no pain. Perfect job and total relief! Could not be better

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have mixed feelings. He discussed my joint problem and what my options were, but in a manner that was quite 'detached'. Maybe he is tired from seeing so many patients, but each patient deserves personal attention. I sort of felt like it was not a physician talking to me. Even though my physical problem is real (not imagined or exaggerated) I somewhat wish that I had not bothered to go to that appointment. I just hope that my joint does not worsen with age. If it does, I will likely go out-of-province to get it fixed.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

He did a hip replacement and all I went through he was there for me ,I trusted him and I new he wouldn't let me down

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr Panaro did an excellent job on my hip.It's been 1 month and can put almost all my weight on it.Would recommend him to anyone needing a hip.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Panaro did an amazing job on my knee. He fixed my ACL and meniscus and some arthritis in my knee. Its been 3 weeks and I am walking with minimal discomfort and have already gained more stability in my knee. Not to mention the hardly noticeable scar. He may be grumpy at times but he is very knowledgable and never had any issues answering all the stupid questions I asked. Great guy, better surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Panaro is an excellent surgeon. Prior to my TMA. He did his utmost to find the why my wound would not heal. He brought in several specialist to assist him. Great bedside manor. I would recommend him as a surgeon. Thank you Dr Panaro.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr Panaro is a horrible Doctor. He spends little to no time with his patients, takes very little time to answer or even acknowledge your questions. He even has techniques for getting you out of the room at his caustic clinic and out the door. He will speak to you for 2 minutes then offer to show you your X-rays and then you are nudged out the door. He is overly confident in his abilities which makes him dangerous actually. His ego gets in the way of him conferring with others to make informed medical decisions. He truly has the " GOD" complex that most people joke about. In all honesty if you are looking for a compassionate, talented surgeon with your best interests in mind look elsewhere for your surgeon. Others have noted his overall poor professionalism and communication.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016