Ratings for Dr. Carlo Panaro

Contrary to what I read in previous comments, Dr. Panaro listened thoroughly to my concerns and asked many questions to determine the cause and treatment for my hip. He did not rush through the visit at all and he listened carefully to my concerns. There was not push to do any additional, unnecessary procedures. He said that if things changed or if pain developed to call his office and we would re-evaluate the situation. An excellent doctor with great staff to support him. Keep in mind that as a busy specialist, it is likely that he will be running behind on his appointment times (but that happens with all of the good doctors as there aren't enough of them and all patients deserve access to the good ones!)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Double hip replacement - amazing from start to finish

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Panafon obviously loves what he does... the results of his hands at work tell all! I feel very privileged to have been his patient!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Excellent surgeon, understood our concerns and took those into account. Boyfriend was in a dirtbike accident and had previous surgeries and infections. Doctore panaro was glad to fix a previous terrible surgeons mistakes! I imagine he is a busy man but still made sometime for us which is appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Panaro is the best!!! Because of him I can run again. I wish people werent so harsh with their comments about him. I know he is busy but tries to help as many people as he can.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr Panaro replaced my hip and did a wonderful job I'm 12 days in recovery and I and able to do minor walking on my leg already. He tried everything to help me when my pain was in bearable from my work. I'm a pipeline consultant and usually walk 6-12 km a day. When it became appetant that the pain was steadily getting worse he operated on my hip giving me the ability to earn the most lucrative time in my life. If this man had not done the right thing and helped me I would have lost my ability to support my family. He's honerable and a good man.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Did a hamstring surgery for me. Got me back on my feet & Bach to sports in record time & I'm no spring chicke. Saw the "detached" comment & he is quite busy & has to work out of a crowded area in the mid but he always answered all my questions for me. Would definitely for back if I needed to.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

The first time I met Dr Panaro he was wearing shorts, and an Esks shirt....I knew I liked him from that moment. In all seriousness I appreciate his skill, his explanation of my injury/surgery, and the way he interacts with his team. I fully trust him with the rest of my recovery and future surgeries if need be. Thanks Dr Panaro!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Had surgery on my left ankle, as well to repair a ligament. Only issue I have is I think he deserves a better hospital to work at, the misercordia isn't exactly the nicest place to have to go.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Had my surgery on my right ankle. Installed 2 plates and 10 pins in it! Extremely pleased with Dr. panaro and the team!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016