Ratings for Dr. Cary Galler

On April25.17, I had an appointment with Dr. Galler for gingival plasty. Always a nervous patient, I found myself to be totally at ease in Dr. Galler's care. The staff was kind and considerate and the procedure went smoothly. I would rate Dr. Galler and his staff a "10" ..

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Galler is caring, friendly and very knowledgeable. His skills are top rate. His staff is equally efficient and professional. I have been a very satisfied patient for many years...lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Great service, I was well pleased with his staff and expertise.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Any time that I visit Dr. Galler's I am always in and out in a very reasonable time. Dr. Galler does great work and the staff are amazing at making sure no patient is waiting for more than a few minutes. It's very easy to only take a few hours off work and visit Dr. galler.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr Galler is great, very friendly and knowledgeable. The staff are also very kind and answered all of my questions. The clinic location is very convenient as well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011