Ratings for Dr. Cary Galler

I have deep regrets with proceeding with Dr.Galler's treatment recommendation of laser gum surgery. I feel he was not looking out for my best interests and should have first had me do some deep cleanings to see if this would have helped. I have since received 2 other professional opinions from other periodontists who both said they felt I did not need laser gum surgery. I now have constant pain on the one side of my mouth he lasered and am limited in what I can now eat. I feel he was trying to make a quick buck and set me up as a candidate for gum grafting. Shame on you Dr. Galler for taking advantage of my trust. I should add he advised me to proceed with laser surgery on the other side of my mouth even though the right side did not heal and was still inflamed. On my left side I had a root canal that was bothering me and I tried to discuss this with him but was ignored and just told to proceed with lasering the other side. My new periodontist says this could have compromised the tooth. Dr. Galler is definitely not a periodontist I would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

On April25.17, I had an appointment with Dr. Galler for gingival plasty. Always a nervous patient, I found myself to be totally at ease in Dr. Galler's care. The staff was kind and considerate and the procedure went smoothly. I would rate Dr. Galler and his staff a "10" ..

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Galler is caring, friendly and very knowledgeable. His skills are top rate. His staff is equally efficient and professional. I have been a very satisfied patient for many years...lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Great service, I was well pleased with his staff and expertise.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Any time that I visit Dr. Galler's I am always in and out in a very reasonable time. Dr. Galler does great work and the staff are amazing at making sure no patient is waiting for more than a few minutes. It's very easy to only take a few hours off work and visit Dr. galler.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr Galler is great, very friendly and knowledgeable. The staff are also very kind and answered all of my questions. The clinic location is very convenient as well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011