You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Baum

Dr. Baum is a liar. His reviews are written by staff and friends. I don't have a google account but all of his favorable reviews are spurious on Google. The person who gave the one negative review on Google is an accurate description of Eric Baum's demeanor and unethical dental practices. I'm appalled he had the audacity to call the patient a liar. He hires attorneys to attack you. There are numerous dentists who do evil things to their patients. When I was walking in Dr. Baum's office, a woman with 2 young children were upset and she told me not to trust this dentist with your children. I truly believe he is evil and despicable. God will punish him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Baum and their staff are very courteous and friendly. I have been there many times and it is always a relaxing atmosphere and a smooth transition from the moment I walk in until I leave with a smile. They are very professional and knowledgeable. Every time I have an appointment everything is explained out clearly and precisely. Each time I am in the chair having work done I ask " Are we done already?", and we are. Painless yet efficient and effective and a job always well done.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

An arrogant, sarcastic, rude man whose professional expertise deserves the scrutiny of the State professional licensing agency. My trust factor is zero. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I am a former patient of Dr. Baum. He is a crook. Please leave his practice. He tells people they have cavities when they do not. He did this to my daughter and I several times. I became suspicious and went elsewhere. He is a criminal and should lose his license.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Only look at the negative reviews. It's possible he was compatible with that patient. Maybe she has the same demeanor as him. He's evil and gets revenge. Sick, sick person. Doesn't know God; wait until judgement day comes for him. Paid him to put a cap on a tooth which he made it too big and pushed my good teeth to the left. Then I noticed he thinned out the tooth next to it. Lied and said he filled a cavity for my daughter. Three dentists said she doesn't have a cavity in her mouth. I got letters stating my daughter did not have a cavity in that tooth but the statute of limitations already expired. He took my money for which there were no services rendered and ruined my teeth. He's been defaming me with respect to other medical doctor offices and dental offices. He only cares about money but then he does things to give you other dental problems. An evil person. Stay away from this Dentist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I previously left a positive review about Eric Baum. It's unfortunate that some may think a positive review may come from Eric's office. I teach English; I don't work in a dentist's office. I came to this page today to get Eric's number -- I had lost it. I have a toothache. Called, as usual, and, as usual, the always-helpful appt staff worked me in just three hours from the time I'm writing this. Regarding the comments about Eric being inappropriate in the way he communicates with patients: people are not accustomed to being dealt with in a direct way. Bright people are often very direct, and Eric is bright. If you want consolation, visit an undertaker; if you want excellent dental care without the bullsh*t, visit Eric Baum. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I was shocked at being talked to so rudely by a professional. I have had extensive work done over the past years by good dentists who never spoke to me rudely about my teeth but were kind, caring and thorough. I will not be seeing this dentist again. People who are already nervous about visiting the dentist don't need this kind of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

We went to Dr. Baum when we first moved into the area. Every time he examined my children he said they had cavities. He was charging a lot and did not take my insurance. I asked around and got a referral for another dentist. I take my children every 6 months. They have not even had one cavity with this new dentist. This leads me to believe that Dr. Baum was saying they had cavities in order to fill them and charge. I wish we never went to him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Eric Baum's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Baum is a liar. His reviews are written by staff and friends. I don't have a google account but all of his favorable reviews are spurious on Google. The..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Baum and their staff are very courteous and friendly. I have been there many times and it is always a relaxing atmosphere and a smooth transition from the m..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "An arrogant, sarcastic, rude man whose professional expertise deserves the scrutiny of the State professional licensing agency. My trust factor is zero. Not r..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am a former patient of Dr. Baum. He is a crook. Please leave his practice. He tells people they have cavities when they do not. He did this to my daughter an..."

June 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.751smile.com" to "http://www.751smile.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "207 Hallock Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16317517645".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Only look at the negative reviews. It's possible he was compatible with that patient. Maybe she has the same demeanor as him. He's evil and gets revenge. ..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible, pompous,arrogant, mean to his staff... Run!!!! There are many good drs- he is not one of them"

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I previously left a positive review about Eric Baum. It's unfortunate that some may think a positive review may come from Eric's office. I teach English; I don'..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I was shocked at being talked to so rudely by a professional. I have had extensive work done over the past years by good dentists who never spoke to me rudely a..."

October 22, 2014