Ratings for Dr. Leslie Chan

Top notch doctor. Thankful to have her. Amazing, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She has been my doctor for about ten years. In my opinion she is the best doctor i have ever had...:-)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Chan has been my doctor for a few years now, and she's been very helpful. She reminds me of checkups, listens attentively and assists me in solving problems. She makes great recommendations for treatment based on my needs, and is easy to talk to. I feel comfortable around her, which I think is very important quality for a doctor to have. The front desk staff are very great ladies as well!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I am a fairly new patient to Dr. Chan. Just a year and a half. I find this delightful woman very insightful, very caring and just a pleasure to be around. She truly listens, makes educated suggestions that are current. I never feel rushed around her. I am relaxed and confident that my health is her concern too. And I agree with a previous 'rating' - her staff are fabulous.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Chan has bee my family Doctor for the past number of years, I have a skin issue in which I have to see specialists plus allergies. I am a university student now and come back to Calgary on university breaks and when I contact her office to arrange for doctor referrals to specialists she won't accommodate me unless she sees me. I normally would not find this a problem but most times I don't have that kind of time to see her I just want to see the specialist who deals with my type of skin issues, as I normally only have a day or two to do this. Having doctors in my family but not in this province they tell me that they try to be very accommodating to their patients requests, especially students who are in and out of town during their university years. Dr. Chan unfortunately does not see this and I feel that she should be more willing to assist students to get the medical assistance they need when time is of the essence for us while studying out of our home province- cash grab?

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Leslie Chan has been our family doctor for the past 7 years and she is a wonderful, caring and attentive doctor. She is very knowledgeable and always does a thorough diagnosis of our health. She is great with my two young boys. Amazingly, she is always punctual yet you never feel rushed with your appointment. Office staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable and booking appointments with the doctor is very easy and if there is an emergency, staff accommodate you and make sure that your health is their priority.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I've had Dr. Chan for over 5 years and my reasons for seeing her are usually for regular medicals or sports injuries. She always listens to what I have to say and is collaborative. She is very busy and doesn't have time for conversation but I have never seen a doctor who does. She has a positive friendly personality which I love in a Doctor. With her it is "can do" versus "can't do". She is very bright and caring.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

My son and I are patients of Dr Chan's and we find she is patient,very personable,very knowledgeable and is a great listener. We are very lucky to have her. She has lovely, helpful staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

knows what she doesnt know and not afraid to state this and refer to experts. very collaborative dr

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012