Ratings for Dr. Yang Wang

Highly recommend he will persist to get to the bottom of any health problems or concerns

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

He diagnosed my melonoma when other doctors had said it was nothing highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

A fantastic doctor with impeccable manners. I wish all doctors were as humble as he was. 5stars.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Yang Wang is unprofessional, rude and incompetent

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Yang Wang is unprofessional, rude and incompetent

Submitted February 9, 2015

I saw him for abdominal pain, instead of a thorough examination and/or a referral to a specialist, he told me it was all in my head. And no, I'm not joking. Extremely unprofessional, rude, incompetent. There should be an independent audit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr Yang Wang is not qualified to make diagnosis on skin problems, not even after swabs are taken, I am on the verge of reporting him for lack of professional assistance. If he does not know something, he guesses... do we really need Drs like this ? If he does not like the profession he is in, he should leave it, or go back to school and learn one hell of a lot more than he knows now.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr Wang is great for simple things like colds and flu's. He usually runs on time which is rare for doctors in general.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I have found the staff more than helpful with every request I have ever had. Nothing has been a problem and when really sick have been able to squeeze me in. I have now been a patient of Dr Wang for 7 years and have never met a more caring tolerant Doctor. I have had 2 hospital stays that he was there for and was there early morning before surgery hours and then again after. I don't know what some people expect but he is human and busy as well. So just think before you pre judge someone and see how you would handle the same situation.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr Wang has been very rude, unapproachable and ignorant to my medical needs on more than one occasion. Today I had 3 medical issues that he could not give me answers to and after the second one he told me "That's enough, I have other patients waiting, no more time for you". I had been in there for 9 minutes and the patient before me had been in there for 18 minutes????? He gave me a referral to a specialist with the wrong information on it and on another doctors letterhead. I left in tears and was very upset at how he treated me. It is obvious he is not caring towards his patients, and simply in it for the money! I am seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013