Ratings for Dr. Octavian Tetelbaum

Dr. Octavian Tetelbaum is a dentist who is not only very good at what he is doing but he also has the latest technology available. That is reflected in the quality of the work and the less time required (compared with other dentists) to complete the work. He is, in my opinion, the best dentist in London. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Way too expensive here. They charge 20% more than any insurance fee. Great dentist or not, no reason to rip customers off! I will never return.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Tetelbaum and staff ar overly priced. Told me I have $5000 worth of fillings to do and recommended Invisalign for another $6000. The place seems less than busy probably because it's so expensive. The blond Hygienist tried to charge me $600 for an exam X-rays and cleaning when she only cleaned my teeth for 25 min at most! The lady who told me I had all this work to be done took me in 20 min after my scheduled appointment and didn't even apologize. Very unprofessional and overly expensive place. Will never go back! Avoid this office!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

He's very expensive and, in my brief experience, tries to up-sell you on services you may or may not need. He seems questionable ethically and I'd recommend avoiding.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

After reading several other reviews on here about Dr. Tetelbaum I'm upset I was also dooped many times! The staff constantly harass you to come in for another cleaning (at one point called my phone 5 times) after I had just had one a few months prior. Also, when they tell you at his office that teeth whitening is involved with invisalign be prepared to get a box of philips whitener with one of the tubes taken out, how cheap is that?? Stay away from this place like the plague.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

my $2,000 insurance per year was never enough. I went to dentist regularly every at least 6 months. I was told by him that I have too many cavities and needed $6,000 to fix. I went to another dentist and nothing wrong with my teeth. he's a cheat

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Tetlebum did , what I think a great job on my teeth. I chew with confidence, where as before I had to think about where to bite so it would not hurt. Like some of the other comments, I was not fond of the price. But I guess that is what happens when you avoid the dentist for so long. The team took the time to explain what was going on. Made me less nervous. I may not have a Hollywood smile but at least I can smile again.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Expensive! I already used up my $2,000 dental insurance coverage this year and was told I still have $6,000 left of dental work. My teeth are not visibly broken. And I go to dentist regularly (cleaning and filling every 6months). Will definitely seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I have known Dr. Octavian Tetelbaum for five years now and I would not switch to another doctor. Ever. Why? First and foremost, he is a highly knowledgeable and his expertise has been certified (and awarded) at the highest academic level. Second, he is not only very communicative, but also a compassionate person, ceaselessly concerned with the patient's well-being, comfort, as well as personal situation. Third, he is as honest and straightforward as one could be regarding the patient's dental state. I've always felt he put my needs before anything else but at the same time, warned me promptly about urgent problems to be immediately taken care of and treatments that can be postponed. Finally, the work environment is superlative: the latest equipment, very very clean, not to mention the entertainment available to each patient. The staff is equally wonderful. In short, one cannot ask for more and therefore, I wholeheartedly recommend dr. Tetelbaum.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I went to see Dr. Tetelaum approximately 3 1/2 years ago because of his proximity to my work and home. Had this consultation. Told me i needed $5000+ in dental work done and ALSO SUGGESTED INVISALIGN BRACES. I felt sick when I left. I only have $1000 per year coverage. Had $2000 of work done (painful) over the next two years. THEN someone told me they went and got this ridiculous quote AND recommendations for invisiligns (we both have had braces!!). There were a number of similarities when we compared our extensive quote. Hummm? Well, went back to my former dentist today (my family all still go there). Had cleaning, xrays and exam. NO CAVITIES!!!! WTF! According to Tetelbaums' gang I still have $3000+ of outstanding work to be done. I know this because they left msgs regularly about my work yet to be done. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I will sing this to the rooftops. Not too sure what my next step will be. Hopefully this will save someone from alot of unecessary work and cost. Run - dont look back

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012