Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Rodgers

Dr. Rodgers is the most patient, caring and attentive surgeon I could find. He really listens and guided me to the corrective surgery I needed.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Great place for a mommy makeover. Very reliable and spot - on for recommendations and answering questions related to the surgery

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Choosing this doctor was the worst experience of my life.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Rodger is fantastic, could not be happier with my results. His staff is. Dry friendly and helpful. I would not thinks twice to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Very unprofessional with poor customer service. I did not feel welcomed and experienced very poor communication skills. Very disappointing experience!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I came in for both plastic and health reasons and ended up with a crooked nose I'm completely embarrassed of and I can't breath from my left nostril. Please research a surgeons specialty. The office did not take full responsibility at spending $7,000.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Thank you so very much Dr Rodgers and all the wonderful staff. I am so happy with the outcome of my breast augmentation. Everyone was so compassionate and comforting during my entire experience.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Went to two consults with two different drs. Dr Rodgers was personable, thorough, and has a great staff. I chose him to do my reduction. I am 1 week PO and love his work and attention to concerns. I highly recommend Dr B A Rodgers!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011