Ratings for Dr. Gurpreet Leekha

I will be referring this dr. to everyone and anyone. So happy with the experience.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I took my 6 month old daughter to see Dr. Leekha and ended up getting an exam myself. I was blown away by what care and attention I received. I am a high performance athlete, and I thought I had perfect vision. I learned more than I ever thought I could learn about vision care and getting the most out of my eye health. I regularly refer Dr. Leekha and trust him with all of my family's eye care needs. Great selection of frames also!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Leekha is extremely thorough and very knowledgeable. I have always felt that he listened to what I had to say and came up with the proper solution for my eye health. Not always on time, but then what doctor is....some patient's I understand do take longer than others. Amazing with my child as well. So caring and patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Incredibly rude. Seems very arrogant and seems like he acts like he is better than patients. Bring up his "extensive education" at every opportunity.

Submitted February 19, 2015

Ridiculous amount of money for an arrogant doctor. All their office cares about is money, as I sat waiting in the office I over heard him talking about money and making more. I wish I price shopped, it's usually 100 or less and it would be nice to find a great optometrist who is somewhat humble?

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Excellent service, very professional, noticed and diagnosed a serious medical condition which was promptly and successfully treated due to his early recognition and recommendation. A very communicative practitioner, he made certain I was aware of and understood the findings of the tests? I am very very happy and will be returning to see him for my next appointment at Eye Etiquette in Langford

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Leekha has been the most honest and thorough medical professional I have ever met. He genuinely cares about his patients and trust his recommendations whole heartedly. Unlike most doctors these days, he doesn't try and rip you off and squeeze every last penny out of you. He is honest and knowledgeable. I'm sad to have seen him move away.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Very helpful, Knowledgeable, and don't try to rip you off.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I paid $130 for a combination of services. Dr Leekha is amazing! He takes his time for sure but he is very through. The staff recently had some changes but everyone there is professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

This doctor is never on time. Office is disorganized. Dr. is god with kids though

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Gurpreet Leekha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Family Eyecare and eyewear for all ages

• Punjabi language