Ratings for Dr. AMBER L. Hayes

She is a dumb doctor. She does not know what she is saying. Very less knowledgeable. She does not give right medication to people. I had to visit her few times a year because i could not find other doctors available. Everything time I visited her she gave me wrong info related to my illness. Unfortunately I had to visit urgent care to get right medication. She does not know what she is doing...... so frustrated with her visits.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. Hayes is a new physician for me (6 months). She is very caring, and her assistant May is also great. She is easy to talk to and listens to my concerns and has helped with my migraines and mental health issues. I highly reccommend Dr. Hayes, and rater her and May as a "5".

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

My first appointment with this doctor was lost by the front desk. They made and confirmed the appointment with me and didn't put it in the doctor's book. After waiting about 40 minutes, I saw the nurse practicioner. I told them that my goal was to be a patient of a primary care physician and was told that I was now Dr. Hayes patient but that she couldn't see me that day. My next visit, I also saw the nurse who gave me a referral to a specialist. The doctor didn't stop by during that appointment, either. When I called last week and left a message that I was ill and needed to see the doctor, my call was unreturned and then, when I called today to follow up, I was instructed that I WAS NOT a patient of the doctor, that I was a patient of the nurse practicioner who had left the practive and I would need to wait now for the next new patient appointment in about a month. Bad news.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. AMBER L. Hayes's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MB Health