Ratings for Dr. Bob Vavaroutsos

I have always hated going to the dentist, but everyone at this office is so nice, I'm happy to go. Dr Bob understands that I am a nervous patient and puts me at ease. He and his staff explain what's going on so I understand, and that helps a lot. I even did adult orthodontics here, which took longer than it would for a teen; this place became like my second home! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Been going there for 25 years....awesome place and Angela is amazing at what she does

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

My first visit to this Dental office was great! I had my teeth cleaned there just the other day by Nora and she is the best I have ever had in my life. She was so gentle and my teeth feel so clean. I feel like a million bucks! Dr.Bob is really nice too! I would definitely recommend this dental office to others!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. and staff, especially the administrator, are unprofessional. I'd rather let my teeth rot than go back.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I had repairs done on my front tooth to fix a chip, they didnt clean the chipped area before putting the cap over it, so it began to rott from under their cap, and it cost me $650 to get it fixed by them (should have been free). Recently I got a temporary crown on one of my molars, and today I went in for my cleaning Doctor Bob came in to check how it went. He shook his head and laughed at me , with the woman who did my cleaning , because I did not want to buy a perminant crown when they had just put on a temp not that long prior, that cost about a thousand dollars.They made me the butt of their joke , right infront of my face. I am considering cancelling my future cleaning and going somewhere else to have the perminant put in now. Never felt do disrespected in my life , and with the prices they charge that is unacceptible.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Reception is horrible. They do not greet you when you come in and they have conversations amongst themselves. I went in there to have my back retainer taken off and I got an actual one, dr bob came in and thought I had just got my braces off. Next time I went in I told him my removable retainer wasn't fitting properly, he refused to look at it and told me to make it fit. He does not care about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

What a wonderful experience. Everyone is pleasant and very knowledgable. Look no further then Dr. Bob Vavaroutsos for your dentist.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Bob and his staff are fantastic! The girls at the front desk are always pleasant and willing to help answer any questions or concerns. The back girls are very friendly and nice. Every visit is a pleasure and Dr. Bob and staff make going to the dentist a little less scary.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

We love Dr. Bob! Our entire family has been seeing Dr. Bob for a few years now and we couldn't be more happy. From the wonderful front staff and hygiene team, to his wonderful sunny personality, going in for our visits couldn't be a more painless experience! His team really seems to enjoy working with him, it's evident in the way they interact together - always smiling! Thank you to Dr. Bob and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

great dentist... caring. always helpful----- staff is super nice too. i go there with my kids also

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013