Ratings for Dr. Justin Lade

Attended the rooms in ashburton in 2015 to be greeted by a warm,welcoming & friendly secretary who apologised profusely for the delay in Mr Lade attending - had to wait over 1 hour for him to arrive . Once he arrived my consultation went smoothly. Needing to book a knee replacement his secretary took her time to ensure that I understood the paperwork & requirements of surgery. Nothing was too much trouble. Shame I can't then say the same of Mr Lade. My surgery was cancelled on the day & then my next two appointments were cancelled as he was not available or running late again!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Finally I have found a doctor that is extremely experienced and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr Lade to anyone without hesitation. He has made my whole experience very satifiying. He listen without rushing me .He will definatley be the one I will see if I have any other knee or ankle problems .Five Star Doctor

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

meet by a cheerful helpful pleasant secretary and then meet Dr Lade very pleasantly surprised took time to make me comfortable and very pleasant seemed ver knowledgeable and explained the proceedings for my operation. Felt ver comfortable and definitely not hurried

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have had two Total Knee Replacements (TKR). The first in September 2013 and the other just four weeks ago. On both occasions Mr Lade and his surgery support team (Assistant Surgeon and Anaesthetist) were fantastic. Mr Lade was very professional, fully explained the procedures and paid frequent visits whilst I was in hospital. He has also advised on the rehabilitation process and provided immediate feedback when requested. Based on my two experiences over the last 7 - 8 months, I would have absolutely not hesitation in recommending him for a TKR.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

He is the best, one of the best doctor in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Staff was friendly and only waited 20 mins until i had to see doctor. Dr Justin Lade was very direct and straight to the point who showed great knowledge! He comes across as a serious attitude and made the time to build some rapport with me. After seeing many experts regarding my leg, i found Justin was able to answer the questions others could not. 4 stars!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Waited for 2 hours past each appointment time before beeing seen. His manner is rather abrupt and arrogant. He is knowledgeable but communication is minimal and stilted.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011