Ratings for Dr. Amy Brennan

The most genuine and caring healthcare practitioner I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Extremely compassionate, efficient and concerned doctor. Has looked after my Mom and dad during the worst of days as well as me. Very personable and reliable. Her assistants are extremely kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Extremely Capable Doctor who is very compassionate

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

She's the best! She takes care of the wife and I.I can tell you she cares and is amazing Wouldn’t trade her for anything. She is very knowledgeable. By far, the best doctor I've ever had. My name is James and I can't believe the one that gave her and staff a bad review.boo hoo!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Brennan herself is great. She is very knowledgeable. However, If I could switch doctors I would in a heartbeat. In fact, she may be my doctor on paper but I always tell people I don't have a doctor. I believe she has to many patients, more than she can handle. She is impossible to get in to see. Her staff do not answer the phones. Continuously get the recorded message during regular hours. Have requested multiple times to have my prescription refill called into the pharmacy due to these facts. The refills have never been called in. I have NEVER been brought in to review blood work or test results. My family and I have no choice but to make appts at the after hour clinics on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

DR. Brennan takes patient concerns very seriously. She works with you, ensuring you know what happening every step of the way. She is kind and knowledgeable. By far, the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I have had Dr Brennan for the last eight years I was so upset when my Dr was retiring but with Amy it’s been a blessing She takes care of my whole family and I can tell you she cares and is amazing Wouldn’t trade her for anything

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I have never met a doctor like Dr. Brennan. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Brennan is the most caring doctor that I know. She is my family doctor and has followed my pregnancy. She was on vacation and still came to deliver my baby through C-Section, having her there made me feel so much better ! Thank you for everything that you do.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr Amy is great. If only I could describe to you the care you will receive, I'd be here for a while typing about what a great Dr. she is. She is knowledgeable, caring, loving. She was, and is, in every way of the word, meant to be a Doctor. She is not my family MD, I only had her during my pregnancies, but her care and kindness has my family thinking about her, specially when we see other pregnant women, we always make a point to tell them about her. Even other Doctors talk about how great she is. I cannot imagine being a Dr is easy. Long hours, stress, constant learning and dealing with difficult situations, but Dr. Amy makes it looks so easy. And her team, Peggy and Linda, are also great! Dr. Amy, if you ever read this, just know that we are grateful for you and you have touched our lives in ways that you will never know.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017