Ratings for Dr. Marie C Luc

I love her vocation, she knows what to do, she is nice and good atencion

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Luc was recommended to me by several of my friends who are very sick and so am I... she is a life saver... she is very nice and very personal and she remembers everything... as for this other review don't listen to them ... all these doctors are very busy right now all across America... I was going to the primary care clinic and they were killing me.... I went to Dr Luc and paid cash for my appointment she saw me right away very little waiting time and she was awesome and I am very grateful for having her...she is a true asset to our community... the nurses there helped me with my eligiblitly for insurance since I am disabled and have been denied disablitly 4 times...I worked hard all my life and I can't get any benefits...I came to Dr Luc because I thought I was going to die and she helped me in a few days I was feeling much better and on my way to better health I rate this doctor a perfect 5

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

She is not a pediatrician doctor, but she is taking children. She is NOT A DOCTOR!!! AVOID HER!!!She is not nice to children , i wanted to asked her a question about my sons health she sad she is busy ...on my appoitment !!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011