Ratings for Dr. Badawy Badawy

Once you enter you find a well suited medical waiting room. You sign in and once called enter throguh the door. You are welcomed by a man with a big smile and heart. He first checks all your vitals. Then you tell him whats wrong. He then either suggest a practice or gives you medication. In total wait time was 40 min. due to the high volume of people. I will go there every time from now on.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

He is a very good doctor, he spend more time with my daughter trying to explain all the details . Staff is professional. I highly recommend Dr.Badway.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

When comparing them to others in their field, I would say they are by far the worst I have ever seen. I will never return. Most of the time, they don't call me back for quite a while, but they've called me back quickly once or twice. I feel like my appointment was pointless. None of my questions were answered, nothing was accomplished, and I felt worse when I left. The doctor recommends to take injection for naive things. The staff is very rude and actually asked me "Are you dying?" when I persisted for the report. I had to wait for 2 hours when wait time was reported to me as 20 minutes. I was under atmost pain but they did not give a damn. The staff is pathetic doctor is bad, dont go here if you really want to get treated.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011