Ratings for Dr. David Starr

Staff at his office are so rude! Hes no where to be seen!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

The reception staff were indeed indifferent. Dr. Starr has one of the worst bedside manners I've ever experienced. He has very little social tact. I went into surgery nervous and scared, but he clearly did not care and even admitted he couldn't care less if I was experiencing pain. He acted like I was a product on an assembly line or a specimen to be dissected ASAP.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

First of all, the staff at the front are welcoming and kind. As for Dr. Starr, he is one of the nicest doctor's I have met. He was concerned and genuinely interested in my case.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had a surgery for my gallbladder with him . He was really undrestanding and helpfull with my situation. He explained every step of surgery in my visit before surgery and answered all my questions . I had a fast recovery and no issues .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I cannot believe it happened to me here - in Canada in 2017 !!!! This doctor refused to provide me a treatment!!! I wish i could complain about it i just don't know who... Regardless of all negative reviews i read, i decided to visit to Dr.Starr due to my exceed bleeding. First, to say his secretary is terrible is to say nothing... But i can ignore her attitude. Once you see the Doctor's attitude... He refused to proceed my procedure and advised me to go to see other surgeon without any reason...!!!! Could you believe??? Just another classic and terrible example of "Free Health System" in Canada. Shame on you Dr. David M Starr!!!! - first you are DOCTOR and after a businessman!!!! Also, his secretary is a separate story... She is such a rude and apathetic person... She has to work at some road labor work with this type of human skills

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Starr is FIVE STARS all the way! Very professional, excellent skill and a very nice & kind person. Fabulous Surgeon!!! In addition, his office staff are very polite and accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

This Dr. Is in the business of surgery not caring for those who need surgery. He is only interested in the $$ for your problem not you. My posting is from 3 years of dealing with this Dr. Try to find someone else if possible. The staff are nosy and indifferent. They run the office like your at Costco.. next please your billing is complete.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. David star and staff were the best I can find. He was always professional and knowledgeable with any issue or concern I had.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. David star and staff did my bypass and were the best I can find. When something happened they were there. Theyhad an answer for all my questions and explained so I could understand

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Starr only works out of The new Humber River Hospital. It is beautiful. His office is also clean and relaxing. Fabulous staff! No hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016