Ratings for Dr. David Starr

Dr Star took the time to listen to my ailments. He consulted with my usual surgeon and decided to proceed with a diagnostic laparoscopy. All went well. Dr. Starr is a very pleasant human being. He was professional and personable! He did not do anything in haste. He was able to close a hernia during my procedure. I am very greatful to him and his team for treating me. Thank you!!! Hereโ€™s to healing!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Dr. David Starr is an excellent Dr. he has given me my life back. I have never felt and looked better than ever. He is the most sweetest Dr. He explains every single detail and has the best bed side manner ever. as for Tracey & Mary Jean his receptionist they are incredible too. very accommodating. dr starr thank you for everything. he has performed hernia surgery for me and bariatric. Best decision I ever made and im so happy to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Had my surgery 10 years ago today. Best decision I ever made and Dr. Starr and Tracy helped me every step of the way

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Starr did my Bariatric surgery in 2011. He was very informative and understanding. He gave me my life back and for that I will be forever grateful ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. I lost well over a hundred pounds and I owe him a very heartfelt Thank you,,,

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Due to Mr. Starr's incompetence my elderly parent had to undergo an emergency colonoscopy at North York General Hospital. Whilst removing a benign polyp, the 'good' doctor had cut too deep sending the patient home bleeding slowly but surely. Shame on you Mr. Starr for not following up, even after a copy of the report from the emergency colonoscopy was sent to your office. My mother's hemoglobin count was 66 and had to have a blood transfusion before going through with the horrible preparation for the second time in 8 days. So much pain and anguish.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr Starr did my emergency operation while I was on vacation from the UK and fell seriously. Ill, what a great surgeon. I would like to express my sincere thanks for the work he did and the care of the hospital team, just outstanding !!!Thanks Wayne & Kevin :-)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Staff at his office are so rude! Hes no where to be seen!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

The reception staff were indeed indifferent. Dr. Starr has one of the worst bedside manners I've ever experienced. He has very little social tact. I went into surgery nervous and scared, but he clearly did not care and even admitted he couldn't care less if I was experiencing pain. He acted like I was a product on an assembly line or a specimen to be dissected ASAP.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

First of all, the staff at the front are welcoming and kind. As for Dr. Starr, he is one of the nicest doctor's I have met. He was concerned and genuinely interested in my case.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I had a surgery for my gallbladder with him . He was really undrestanding and helpfull with my situation. He explained every step of surgery in my visit before surgery and answered all my questions . I had a fast recovery and no issues .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017