Ratings for Dr. Karen Moehlmann

My neighbour recommended Dr Moehlmann at K2 Dental as I just moved to Newmarket. I am really nervous and have very sensitive teeth. She was extremely patient, thorough and very very gentle. Was the best dental experience I have ever had! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Moehlmann is a wonderful dentist! I have had a few bad experiences in the past and have been shopping around to find a good dentist. All the work was painless and the atmosphere in the office is relaxing and welcoming. And Dr. M is really professional but down-to-earth at the same time. I have found my dental home!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr Moehlmann rocks.....We are new to the area and last week my teenage daughter fell and chipped her front teeth. I randomly called after a quick search and they were able to squeeze her in. Dr Moehlmann actually fixed the chips so you can't even tell they were there....if you have a teenage daughter all I can say is major disaster averted :)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I have had a problem with EXTREME anxiety when I have gone to dentists in the past. After avoiding the dentist for the last 8 years, Dr. Moehlmann has now fixed all my teeth and I feel like a new person. I am no longer deathly afraid, and I can honestly say that all the visits were painless. Dr. Moehlmann is a phenomenal dentist and I am so glad my friend suggested that I see her! My whole family sees her now too and we are so happy!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Excellent dentist. Painless injections and procedures, and extremely small, gentle hands! Nice staff and no waiting either! A+++

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

My visit to Dr. Moehlmann was fast, efficient and most importantly PAINLESS! Love this dentist! I am referring all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr "Karen" for a while now and I am totally satisfied with my treatment and the staff. I especially enjoy the friendly chatting in the office which always puts me at ease. I also know several other patients and everyone appears to be very happy with the way they are treated. I feel lucky to have DR "Karen" as my dentist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful experience at "The Dentist". Dr. Moehlmann and her staff were all very friendly and helpful from start to finish. I had to have a broken tooth fixed and was very nervous, Dr. Moehlmann explained everything, made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. It was painless and before I knew it, it was over. Even my kids cant wait to go back, would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a caring dentist and friendly office..

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013