Ratings for Dr. Michelle Manware

Michelle Manware is an AMAZING doctor. She genuinely cares about her patients. She has reassured me and my husband about having kids after our miscarriage. I was seeing a different doctor prior to all of this who didn't have the best bedside manners. After seeing Michelle I immediately switched to her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have followed her since 2003. Michelle knows her specialty, is personable, reassuring, and helpful. She is the best OB/GYN specialist I have ever met, bar none.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Michele is always very easy to talk with and listens very carefully.....................LOVE her

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Would not recommend if you have endometriosis. I felt she didn't listen. She didn't seem all that knowledgeable about the subject. After finding something growing on my cervix through an ultrasound, I was referred by her to another doctor who was even worse. The room I was in with the visiting doctor was filthy (I counted 6 dead bugs while I was waiting for 30+ minutes in my paper johnnie!) I am so glad this practice closed, though I have no idea who to go to now.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Best doctor ever. She listens and is very helpful. She calls you back when you have a questions.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011