Ratings for Dr. Darren Whatley

No bedside manner,poor diagnostic skills. Very robotic approach to dealing with patients. I do not recommend. The office staff do not answer the phone or return calls promptly. Having to argue about your condition and treatment needs with your GP is not acceptable especially when your needs are basic and not complex whatsoever. Dr Whatley would be better suited to working at the Apple store rather than as a physician.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Whatley is our new family doctor and we have been very impressed with him. We appreciate that he uses a laptop to ensure accuracy of our client files. We see this as using modern tools. He has good client skills, is punctual, and provides great advice. We recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Always walks with his pc in his hand, no patient skills. He replaced my regular doctor who retired. Always disapointing and frustrating having to deal with dr Whatley. So for now I only use the emergency clinic on days he isnt on call!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

He doesn't take my concerns seriously. Getting through his staff to see him is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Very difficult to get through to staff; takes me two days of phone tag to make an appointment. I recently injured my knee playing tennis; Dr. Whatley bizarrely suggested an x-ray because I might have arthritis. I gather he wasn't listening; more looking at the protocol suggested by his tablet.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Whatley is my new family doctor and could not be more pleased. He is confident, quickly grasped my rather complex medical issues and took the appropriate steps. I find him very knowledgable in medicine. He is polite and courteous. Yes, he does use his laptop but I find this to my advantage as he can quickly look up test results, my file and medications. He still maintains eye contact and it does not bother me a bit. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I found he rushes things a bit. Not my favorite doctor, but he replaced my family doctor who retired. Also, asked for urine tests which I find offensive. The tests were because I am on sedating drugs. it is to show I am taking them. I find it kind of far right thinking.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I am so pleased with the care Dr. Whatley has provided over the last few months. I find him very personable, friendly and helpful. He is an exceptional listener! He has provided one of the best medical experiences I have had in a number of years. I am so glad he has joined the practice.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Whatley was very patient and caring. He made me and my family feel very supported. He is a great listener and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

close minded idiot honestly think he should not be practising medicine

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015